Centrepoint Alliance has appointed Hugh Robertson as an independent non-executive director of the board.
In a statement to the ASX, the firm said Mr Robertson has more than 30 years' experience in the financial services sector, and is currently a non-executive director of AMA Group and TasFood.
Mr Robertson recently resigned from the board of platform provider Hub24 after nearly five years, and was also a director of insurance broking group OAMPS, the statement said.
Centrepoint chairman Alan Fisher said Mr Robertson has been a key driver in the creation of significant shareholder value at a number of financial services ventures.
"We are excited about the contribution Hugh can make at Centrepoint as our growth strategy continues to evolve," he said.
Mr Robertson will also be a member of Centrepoint's group audit, risk and compliance committee, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all