Centrepoint Alliance has appointed Hugh Robertson as an independent non-executive director of the board.
In a statement to the ASX, the firm said Mr Robertson has more than 30 years' experience in the financial services sector, and is currently a non-executive director of AMA Group and TasFood.
Mr Robertson recently resigned from the board of platform provider Hub24 after nearly five years, and was also a director of insurance broking group OAMPS, the statement said.
Centrepoint chairman Alan Fisher said Mr Robertson has been a key driver in the creation of significant shareholder value at a number of financial services ventures.
"We are excited about the contribution Hugh can make at Centrepoint as our growth strategy continues to evolve," he said.
Mr Robertson will also be a member of Centrepoint's group audit, risk and compliance committee, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all