Centrepoint Alliance has appointed Hugh Robertson as an independent non-executive director of the board.
In a statement to the ASX, the firm said Mr Robertson has more than 30 years' experience in the financial services sector, and is currently a non-executive director of AMA Group and TasFood.
Mr Robertson recently resigned from the board of platform provider Hub24 after nearly five years, and was also a director of insurance broking group OAMPS, the statement said.
Centrepoint chairman Alan Fisher said Mr Robertson has been a key driver in the creation of significant shareholder value at a number of financial services ventures.
"We are excited about the contribution Hugh can make at Centrepoint as our growth strategy continues to evolve," he said.
Mr Robertson will also be a member of Centrepoint's group audit, risk and compliance committee, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all