Nominations are open for the AFA's 2016 Rising Star of the Year Award, which recognises excellence from emerging financial advisers.
The award is given in partnership with ANZ Wealth, and recognises advisers with three years or less experience who provide quality advice, deliver excellent client engagement and are active contributors to the profession and/or the wider community, the AFA said in a statement.
AFA chief executive officer Brad Fox said the association is committed to recognising and encouraging emerging talent within the financial advice profession.
"As we're seeing the pace of innovation in financial services rise, it is exciting to see new entrants embracing innovative ways of delivering advice," Mr Fox said.
ANZ Wealth managing director Alexis George said nurturing new talent is the key to sustaining growth in the advice industry.
"It is in everyone's interest to ensure the future of the advice industry is in good hands," Ms George said.
"Sponsoring these awards is our way of acknowledging and supporting the industry's future leaders."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all