Fiducian Business Services (FBS) is restructuring its administration of SMSFs as the firm attempts to further expand into the area.
According to a statement, Fiducian Services will manage normal back-office processing of SMSF transactions in order to expand FBS's administration support team.
"This structure should allow us to expand SMSF administration and give confidence to financial planners that the full power of the Fiducian administration team is backing the business," said FBS business development and distribution manager Jai Singh.
FBS manager Sujatha Sathyanarayanan will also take on additional SMSF administration responsibilities as part of the restructure, the statement said.
Responsibilities include monitoring and managing the performance of acquired accounting practices, the BPO portal and overseas outsourcing providers.
Mr Singh said Ms Sathyanarayanan will also be following through on accountant acquisition opportunities and managing their output.
"Ms Sathyanarayanan will be responsible for tax and accounting queries and managing the final output and tax returns for SMSF businesses," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:14Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all