Fiducian Business Services (FBS) is restructuring its administration of SMSFs as the firm attempts to further expand into the area.
According to a statement, Fiducian Services will manage normal back-office processing of SMSF transactions in order to expand FBS's administration support team.
"This structure should allow us to expand SMSF administration and give confidence to financial planners that the full power of the Fiducian administration team is backing the business," said FBS business development and distribution manager Jai Singh.
FBS manager Sujatha Sathyanarayanan will also take on additional SMSF administration responsibilities as part of the restructure, the statement said.
Responsibilities include monitoring and managing the performance of acquired accounting practices, the BPO portal and overseas outsourcing providers.
Mr Singh said Ms Sathyanarayanan will also be following through on accountant acquisition opportunities and managing their output.
"Ms Sathyanarayanan will be responsible for tax and accounting queries and managing the final output and tax returns for SMSF businesses," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all