Fiducian Business Services (FBS) is restructuring its administration of SMSFs as the firm attempts to further expand into the area.
According to a statement, Fiducian Services will manage normal back-office processing of SMSF transactions in order to expand FBS's administration support team.
"This structure should allow us to expand SMSF administration and give confidence to financial planners that the full power of the Fiducian administration team is backing the business," said FBS business development and distribution manager Jai Singh.
FBS manager Sujatha Sathyanarayanan will also take on additional SMSF administration responsibilities as part of the restructure, the statement said.
Responsibilities include monitoring and managing the performance of acquired accounting practices, the BPO portal and overseas outsourcing providers.
Mr Singh said Ms Sathyanarayanan will also be following through on accountant acquisition opportunities and managing their output.
"Ms Sathyanarayanan will be responsible for tax and accounting queries and managing the final output and tax returns for SMSF businesses," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all