Fitzpatricks Private Wealth has announced an Adelaide-based financial adviser has joined its network as the non-aligned dealer group looks to grow its national presence.
In a statement, the company said the addition of Shane Case to the network signals the formation of Fitzpatricks Private Wealth South Australia.
Mr Case will operate his practice under the Fitzpatricks brand in Adelaide.
"We are delighted to see the Fitzpatrick strategy of expansion through selective partnership with high-quality advisers has given us a wider footprint beyond our traditional eastern seaboard base," said Fitzpatricks group managing director, John McMurdo.
"Shane Case is an experienced, client-centric advice professional and we welcome him to the firm. This is an exciting time for the firm as we look to further increase the support and service capability to our adviser network around the nation."
Mr Case said: "I derive great satisfaction from the client relationship aspect of being a financial planner – helping to guide a client from where he or she is today to where they plan to be tomorrow."
"So, the opportunity to work with a philosophically aligned licensee with practical business and administrative scale like Fitzpatricks stood out to me when I began the process of creating a new professional services offering here in Adelaide," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all