Fitzpatricks Private Wealth has announced an Adelaide-based financial adviser has joined its network as the non-aligned dealer group looks to grow its national presence.
In a statement, the company said the addition of Shane Case to the network signals the formation of Fitzpatricks Private Wealth South Australia.
Mr Case will operate his practice under the Fitzpatricks brand in Adelaide.
"We are delighted to see the Fitzpatrick strategy of expansion through selective partnership with high-quality advisers has given us a wider footprint beyond our traditional eastern seaboard base," said Fitzpatricks group managing director, John McMurdo.
"Shane Case is an experienced, client-centric advice professional and we welcome him to the firm. This is an exciting time for the firm as we look to further increase the support and service capability to our adviser network around the nation."
Mr Case said: "I derive great satisfaction from the client relationship aspect of being a financial planner – helping to guide a client from where he or she is today to where they plan to be tomorrow."
"So, the opportunity to work with a philosophically aligned licensee with practical business and administrative scale like Fitzpatricks stood out to me when I began the process of creating a new professional services offering here in Adelaide," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all