Fitzpatricks Private Wealth has announced an Adelaide-based financial adviser has joined its network as the non-aligned dealer group looks to grow its national presence.
In a statement, the company said the addition of Shane Case to the network signals the formation of Fitzpatricks Private Wealth South Australia.
Mr Case will operate his practice under the Fitzpatricks brand in Adelaide.
"We are delighted to see the Fitzpatrick strategy of expansion through selective partnership with high-quality advisers has given us a wider footprint beyond our traditional eastern seaboard base," said Fitzpatricks group managing director, John McMurdo.
"Shane Case is an experienced, client-centric advice professional and we welcome him to the firm. This is an exciting time for the firm as we look to further increase the support and service capability to our adviser network around the nation."
Mr Case said: "I derive great satisfaction from the client relationship aspect of being a financial planner – helping to guide a client from where he or she is today to where they plan to be tomorrow."
"So, the opportunity to work with a philosophically aligned licensee with practical business and administrative scale like Fitzpatricks stood out to me when I began the process of creating a new professional services offering here in Adelaide," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all