Submissions are open for the third ifa Excellence Awards, which recognise the achievements of Australia's leading non-aligned financial advice businesses.
The ifa Excellence awards, an initiative of Sterling Publishing in partnership with ifa, are the only industry awards solely focused on the independent financial advice sector.
Advisers can make submissions for any of the 14 award categories, celebrating the provision of best practice advice and business acumen in the independently-owned sector.
It is also possible to nominate colleagues or practices for awards, such as Innovator of the Year and Dealer Group of the Year.
Russell Stephenson, publisher of ifa, said the awards are a way of highlighting the important work in which advisers in the independent and non-aligned sector are involved and they represent a marker of the strength of the IFA market.
"This is the third year of the awards and judging by the calibre of last year's entrants, they should be hotly contested," he said.
Submissions close on 13 May and finalists for all awards will be announced on 30 May.
Judging commences on 3 June, with the award winners announced at the event on 12 August.
For more information about the ifa Excellence Awards, click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all