Advice boutique Paradigm Group has picked up an Industry Fund Services (IFS) exec as it flags further moves into risk advice.
Carsten Zuber will join as Paradigm’s new head of operations after a 25 year career in financial services.
Prior to joining Paradigm, Carsten Zuber was the project manager for IFS and the responsible manager and comprehensive advice manager for QInvest, a Paradigm statement said.
This appointment comes after the November 2015 announcement that the former chief executive of IFS Bill Danaher was to join Paradigm.
Mr Danaher said Mr Zuber's experience within boutique, medium and large-scale businesses would be invaluable in the development and promotion of future marketplace offerings, strategy implementation and relationship management for Paradigm.
"His extensive experience and record of achievement will provide invaluable support and direction whilst supporting our growth aspirations and reputation as a leading provider of high quality financial advice and client service,” Mr Danaher said.
According to the statement one of Mr Zuber’s early priorities, he added, was to focus on the risk insurance arm of the business.
"In my previous roles I've established risk insurance business units from the ground up," Mr Zuber said.
"At Paradigm it's a little different as there is already a well-established risk insurance business, which is an excellent platform to build upon."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all