Advice boutique Paradigm Group has picked up an Industry Fund Services (IFS) exec as it flags further moves into risk advice.
Carsten Zuber will join as Paradigm’s new head of operations after a 25 year career in financial services.
Prior to joining Paradigm, Carsten Zuber was the project manager for IFS and the responsible manager and comprehensive advice manager for QInvest, a Paradigm statement said.
This appointment comes after the November 2015 announcement that the former chief executive of IFS Bill Danaher was to join Paradigm.
Mr Danaher said Mr Zuber's experience within boutique, medium and large-scale businesses would be invaluable in the development and promotion of future marketplace offerings, strategy implementation and relationship management for Paradigm.
"His extensive experience and record of achievement will provide invaluable support and direction whilst supporting our growth aspirations and reputation as a leading provider of high quality financial advice and client service,” Mr Danaher said.
According to the statement one of Mr Zuber’s early priorities, he added, was to focus on the risk insurance arm of the business.
"In my previous roles I've established risk insurance business units from the ground up," Mr Zuber said.
"At Paradigm it's a little different as there is already a well-established risk insurance business, which is an excellent platform to build upon."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- 22 May 2018Put Medcraft on stand, say fraud victimsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 22 May 2018Royal commission hears of ‘elder abuse’ and ‘coercion’By James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 22 May 2018Advisers oppose FPA, ASIC on grandfatheringBy Killian Plastow
- view all