Dealer group InterPrac Financial Planning has appointed a former Capstone Financial Planning professional standards officer as its new national advice manager.
In a statement, the firm said Rae Stagbouer joins as InterPrac's network of "accountant-trained" advisers grows.
Ms Stagbouer was previously the professional standards officer at non-aligned dealer group Capstone Financial Planning.
InterPrac managing director Garry Crole said: "Rae is a highly-regarded financial services professional who has made strong contributions to the organisations in which she has worked, supporting advisers and practices to achieve their client advice and business objectives."
"The InterPrac mission is to always look for continual improvement in our service offer and the skills and attributes that Rae brings to our team will play an important role in lifting InterPrac's brand reputation as an adviser-focused dealer group, committed to the long term financial success of its practices."
Ms Stagbouer said she was excited to join the team.
"Taking on this role is an opportunity to be part of a great team and a chance to make a real difference for our advisers," she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:17Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 09:19Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 09:19MLC offers adviser incentive for digital platformBy Reporter
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all