Dealer group InterPrac Financial Planning has appointed a former Capstone Financial Planning professional standards officer as its new national advice manager.
In a statement, the firm said Rae Stagbouer joins as InterPrac's network of "accountant-trained" advisers grows.
Ms Stagbouer was previously the professional standards officer at non-aligned dealer group Capstone Financial Planning.
InterPrac managing director Garry Crole said: "Rae is a highly-regarded financial services professional who has made strong contributions to the organisations in which she has worked, supporting advisers and practices to achieve their client advice and business objectives."
"The InterPrac mission is to always look for continual improvement in our service offer and the skills and attributes that Rae brings to our team will play an important role in lifting InterPrac's brand reputation as an adviser-focused dealer group, committed to the long term financial success of its practices."
Ms Stagbouer said she was excited to join the team.
"Taking on this role is an opportunity to be part of a great team and a chance to make a real difference for our advisers," she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all