ASX-listed financial service provider Fiducian is set to expand nationally and restructure its practice development roles, according to a statement from the firm.
Fiducian head of financial planning Robby Southall said it is crucial that planners and practices are supported and developed as they grow.
"We're promoting internally due to the excellent performance of staff in the past year," Mr Southall said.
"The most significant [promotion] will see Ben Davies move out of the recruitment role and into the role of practice development manager (PDM).
"Ben will take up the role immediately and will also be finalising on-boarding for franchises and associates."
Fiducian also said the servicing of its franchises will change to a geographic structure rather than using a segment-based model.
"To achieve this, we will have two regions, Northern and Southern," Mr Southall said.
"Stephen Batchelor will be the PDM Southern Region and Ben Davies PDM Northern Region."
Fiducian's salaried network will function along similar lines, with Michael Dale from Sydney looking after the Northern region and Stephen Scerri from Melbourne the Southern region, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Investment consulting arrangements under scrutinyBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- view all