ASX-listed financial service provider Fiducian is set to expand nationally and restructure its practice development roles, according to a statement from the firm.
Fiducian head of financial planning Robby Southall said it is crucial that planners and practices are supported and developed as they grow.
"We're promoting internally due to the excellent performance of staff in the past year," Mr Southall said.
"The most significant [promotion] will see Ben Davies move out of the recruitment role and into the role of practice development manager (PDM).
"Ben will take up the role immediately and will also be finalising on-boarding for franchises and associates."
Fiducian also said the servicing of its franchises will change to a geographic structure rather than using a segment-based model.
"To achieve this, we will have two regions, Northern and Southern," Mr Southall said.
"Stephen Batchelor will be the PDM Southern Region and Ben Davies PDM Northern Region."
Fiducian's salaried network will function along similar lines, with Michael Dale from Sydney looking after the Northern region and Stephen Scerri from Melbourne the Southern region, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all