Hub24 has announced the launch of four new international managed portfolios on its platform.
Two new portfolios, one each provided by Arnhem Investment Management and Southeastern Asset Management, are already available on the platform.
Arnhem's Global Growth managed portfolio is a high conviction managed portfolio of 15 to 30 sustainable companies operating within selected high-growth industries not available on the ASX, Hub24 said in a statement.
Southeastern's Global Equities managed portfolio is a value-focused portfolio with a concentrated position in 18 to 22 international equities.
Hub24 said there will also be two new portfolios from AllianceBernstein Investment Management Australia (AB) which will soon be added to the platform: the Concentrated US Growth and the Concentrated Global Growth equity managed portfolios.
AB's US portfolio focuses on 15 to 20 high-quality US equities with superior return potential, while the global portfolio selects 25 to 35 securities from around the world.
Hub24 managing director Andrew Alcock said company's international managed portfolios offer advisers and their clients a new way to gain exposure to key offshore markets and companies.
"We're proud to be partnering with leading investment managers to drive greater opportunities for advisers and their clients," Mr Alcock said.
"Some of these additions to the Hub24 platform offer access to managers previously unavailable in Australia or only available to institutional investors.
"Until now, managed funds and ETFs have traditionally been the dominant avenues to invest overseas," he said.
"International managed portfolios provide a great way for advisers to help their clients directly own shares in international companies and build out or complement their global exposure."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- view all