ANZ wealth's head of network sales has been appointed as the bank's new state manager for Victoria and Tasmania in itswealth retail sales team.
Joe McGrath will be based in Melbourne, with the appointment effective immediately.
Mr McGrath has been involved in the Victoria and Tasmania advice and broking market for the past 12 years with various roles at ANZ, and was most recently the head of network sales for its wealth division, ANZ said in a statement.
"Joe is a well-regarded wealth professional with extensive experience in financial markets and wealth products," ANZ Wealth head of sales Don Sillar said.
"I am pleased Joe is taking on this role, leading the retail sales teams in these states and bringing his substantial knowledge into this market."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:32ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- 09:30Premium China Funds lowers fees on fundBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all