ANZ wealth's head of network sales has been appointed as the bank's new state manager for Victoria and Tasmania in itswealth retail sales team.
Joe McGrath will be based in Melbourne, with the appointment effective immediately.
Mr McGrath has been involved in the Victoria and Tasmania advice and broking market for the past 12 years with various roles at ANZ, and was most recently the head of network sales for its wealth division, ANZ said in a statement.
"Joe is a well-regarded wealth professional with extensive experience in financial markets and wealth products," ANZ Wealth head of sales Don Sillar said.
"I am pleased Joe is taking on this role, leading the retail sales teams in these states and bringing his substantial knowledge into this market."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- view all