ANZ wealth's head of network sales has been appointed as the bank's new state manager for Victoria and Tasmania in itswealth retail sales team.
Joe McGrath will be based in Melbourne, with the appointment effective immediately.
Mr McGrath has been involved in the Victoria and Tasmania advice and broking market for the past 12 years with various roles at ANZ, and was most recently the head of network sales for its wealth division, ANZ said in a statement.
"Joe is a well-regarded wealth professional with extensive experience in financial markets and wealth products," ANZ Wealth head of sales Don Sillar said.
"I am pleased Joe is taking on this role, leading the retail sales teams in these states and bringing his substantial knowledge into this market."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all