ANZ wealth's head of network sales has been appointed as the bank's new state manager for Victoria and Tasmania in itswealth retail sales team.
Joe McGrath will be based in Melbourne, with the appointment effective immediately.
Mr McGrath has been involved in the Victoria and Tasmania advice and broking market for the past 12 years with various roles at ANZ, and was most recently the head of network sales for its wealth division, ANZ said in a statement.
"Joe is a well-regarded wealth professional with extensive experience in financial markets and wealth products," ANZ Wealth head of sales Don Sillar said.
"I am pleased Joe is taking on this role, leading the retail sales teams in these states and bringing his substantial knowledge into this market."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all