SMSF software provider Class has revealed a new integration aimed at delivering significant business efficiencies and service advantage to wealth advisers.
Class is partnering with portfolio management technology provider Financial Simplicity to provide the integration, according to a statement.
The integration will allow advisers to receive a data feed of portfolio assets from Class directly into Financial Simplicity for SMSFs and other investment portfolios.
Class said that the Financial Simplicity framework will continually assess whether each portfolio is in line with the firm's investment policies overlaid with the investor's rule, preferences and constraints, and whether rebalancing the portfolio is appropriate.
Wealth advisers can then deliver highly personalised portfolio experiences, profitably, safely and with scale.
"Financial Simplicity is leading the way with an innovative portfolio compliance and modelling framework," said Class chief executive Kevin Bungard.
Mr Bungard further adds that Financial Simplicity's integration with Class will help wealth advisers deliver successfully and profitably on their service proposition.
Financial Simplicity chief executive Stuart Holdsworth agreed with Mr Bungard, saying the partnership brings their respective capabilities together in providing a unique proposition to market.
"It is increasingly important that wealth advisers provide continuous and comprehensive counsel on their client investment portfolios to maintain a professional standing," Mr Holdsworth said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all