IRESS has picked up the former Brightstar APAC HR director as its new Asia Pacific head of HR.
According to a statement, Dearne Price will be responsible for formulating and defining the IRESS HR strategy across the Asia-Pacific region.
While she was at Brightstar, where Ms Price was responsible for HR programs across international jurisdictions.
Ms Price has more than 20 years' experience in HR management roles, covering all aspects of the HR spectrum.
"Our people and their expertise are at the heart of our success," said IRESS group executive for HR Julia McNeill.
"Dearne brings to IRESS a wealth of experience in developing and implementing engaging programs to optimise professional development on an individual and corporate basis."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all