IRESS has picked up the former Brightstar APAC HR director as its new Asia Pacific head of HR.
According to a statement, Dearne Price will be responsible for formulating and defining the IRESS HR strategy across the Asia-Pacific region.
While she was at Brightstar, where Ms Price was responsible for HR programs across international jurisdictions.
Ms Price has more than 20 years' experience in HR management roles, covering all aspects of the HR spectrum.
"Our people and their expertise are at the heart of our success," said IRESS group executive for HR Julia McNeill.
"Dearne brings to IRESS a wealth of experience in developing and implementing engaging programs to optimise professional development on an individual and corporate basis."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Investment consulting arrangements under scrutinyBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- view all