IRESS has picked up the former Brightstar APAC HR director as its new Asia Pacific head of HR.
According to a statement, Dearne Price will be responsible for formulating and defining the IRESS HR strategy across the Asia-Pacific region.
While she was at Brightstar, where Ms Price was responsible for HR programs across international jurisdictions.
Ms Price has more than 20 years' experience in HR management roles, covering all aspects of the HR spectrum.
"Our people and their expertise are at the heart of our success," said IRESS group executive for HR Julia McNeill.
"Dearne brings to IRESS a wealth of experience in developing and implementing engaging programs to optimise professional development on an individual and corporate basis."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Software integration aims for advice efficiencyBy Reporter
- view all