IRESS has picked up the former Brightstar APAC HR director as its new Asia Pacific head of HR.
According to a statement, Dearne Price will be responsible for formulating and defining the IRESS HR strategy across the Asia-Pacific region.
While she was at Brightstar, where Ms Price was responsible for HR programs across international jurisdictions.
Ms Price has more than 20 years' experience in HR management roles, covering all aspects of the HR spectrum.
"Our people and their expertise are at the heart of our success," said IRESS group executive for HR Julia McNeill.
"Dearne brings to IRESS a wealth of experience in developing and implementing engaging programs to optimise professional development on an individual and corporate basis."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all