IRESS has picked up the former Brightstar APAC HR director as its new Asia Pacific head of HR.
According to a statement, Dearne Price will be responsible for formulating and defining the IRESS HR strategy across the Asia-Pacific region.
While she was at Brightstar, where Ms Price was responsible for HR programs across international jurisdictions.
Ms Price has more than 20 years' experience in HR management roles, covering all aspects of the HR spectrum.
"Our people and their expertise are at the heart of our success," said IRESS group executive for HR Julia McNeill.
"Dearne brings to IRESS a wealth of experience in developing and implementing engaging programs to optimise professional development on an individual and corporate basis."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all