Four new members will join Lonsec Research's industry panel, providing financial advisers and their clients with a global perspective on retirement strategies.
AB Global, Invesco Australia, Investors Mutual Limited and State Street Global Advisors will join the Lonsec Retire Industry Panel, according to a company statement.
Lonsec said the panel will give financial advisers access to expert views and analysis on the key retirement issues facing investors, taking into account developments in key global markets including the US and the UK.
Lonsec Investment Consulting general manager Veronica Klaus said the research firm was pleased welcome the new members to the panel.
"We have a panel of diverse yet equally outstanding partners who will continue to provide real value to the advice industry," Ms Klaus said.
"The global presence and expertise offered by our partners will provide advisers and other decision-makers with a deeper understanding of the key trends and challenges relating to retirement.
"We pride ourselves on our ability to provide innovative yet practical solutions for retirement planners and the industry panel is a crucial part of that."
Lonsec said it would continue its partnership with existing panellists BT Investment Management, Colonial First State Investments, Macquarie Investment Management and Plato Investment Management.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:20Beacon advisers now ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- view all