Four new members will join Lonsec Research's industry panel, providing financial advisers and their clients with a global perspective on retirement strategies.
AB Global, Invesco Australia, Investors Mutual Limited and State Street Global Advisors will join the Lonsec Retire Industry Panel, according to a company statement.
Lonsec said the panel will give financial advisers access to expert views and analysis on the key retirement issues facing investors, taking into account developments in key global markets including the US and the UK.
Lonsec Investment Consulting general manager Veronica Klaus said the research firm was pleased welcome the new members to the panel.
"We have a panel of diverse yet equally outstanding partners who will continue to provide real value to the advice industry," Ms Klaus said.
"The global presence and expertise offered by our partners will provide advisers and other decision-makers with a deeper understanding of the key trends and challenges relating to retirement.
"We pride ourselves on our ability to provide innovative yet practical solutions for retirement planners and the industry panel is a crucial part of that."
Lonsec said it would continue its partnership with existing panellists BT Investment Management, Colonial First State Investments, Macquarie Investment Management and Plato Investment Management.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Jul 2018Product issuers to be held accountable under new regulationBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Advisers should ditch ‘tarnished’ bank brandsBy Tim Stewart
- view all