Four new members will join Lonsec Research's industry panel, providing financial advisers and their clients with a global perspective on retirement strategies.
AB Global, Invesco Australia, Investors Mutual Limited and State Street Global Advisors will join the Lonsec Retire Industry Panel, according to a company statement.
Lonsec said the panel will give financial advisers access to expert views and analysis on the key retirement issues facing investors, taking into account developments in key global markets including the US and the UK.
Lonsec Investment Consulting general manager Veronica Klaus said the research firm was pleased welcome the new members to the panel.
"We have a panel of diverse yet equally outstanding partners who will continue to provide real value to the advice industry," Ms Klaus said.
"The global presence and expertise offered by our partners will provide advisers and other decision-makers with a deeper understanding of the key trends and challenges relating to retirement.
"We pride ourselves on our ability to provide innovative yet practical solutions for retirement planners and the industry panel is a crucial part of that."
Lonsec said it would continue its partnership with existing panellists BT Investment Management, Colonial First State Investments, Macquarie Investment Management and Plato Investment Management.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all