Ignition Wealth has announced it will launch a new technology solution that allows financial planning practices to embed robo-advice onto their existing websites.
In a statement, the company said the new product, called Teams, is also available for white label and may be customised to meet clients' needs. It will be launched on 14 April during the Melbourne Afiniation Fintech Showcase.
"The wealth industry has traditionally been paper-based and the first opportunity is to bring those processes, including buying and selling of stocks and reporting, into an online experience," said Ignition Wealth CTO Mike Giles.
"We looked at how to mimic the more mundane areas of data capture, to allow the customer to do more of the data entry and administration and free the advisers' time up for evaluating and giving advice."
Mr Giles added that embedding Teams onto a website is "as easy as embedding a YouTube video".
"Through working with our industry superfund clients over the past six years we have learnt the importance of making tools and calculators easy for our partners to embed into their existing sites," he said.
"Our white-label model allows financial services businesses to massively expand their potential customer base, greatly increasing their total business opportunity."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all