Ignition Wealth has announced it will launch a new technology solution that allows financial planning practices to embed robo-advice onto their existing websites.
In a statement, the company said the new product, called Teams, is also available for white label and may be customised to meet clients' needs. It will be launched on 14 April during the Melbourne Afiniation Fintech Showcase.
"The wealth industry has traditionally been paper-based and the first opportunity is to bring those processes, including buying and selling of stocks and reporting, into an online experience," said Ignition Wealth CTO Mike Giles.
"We looked at how to mimic the more mundane areas of data capture, to allow the customer to do more of the data entry and administration and free the advisers' time up for evaluating and giving advice."
Mr Giles added that embedding Teams onto a website is "as easy as embedding a YouTube video".
"Through working with our industry superfund clients over the past six years we have learnt the importance of making tools and calculators easy for our partners to embed into their existing sites," he said.
"Our white-label model allows financial services businesses to massively expand their potential customer base, greatly increasing their total business opportunity."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all