Ignition Wealth has announced it will launch a new technology solution that allows financial planning practices to embed robo-advice onto their existing websites.
In a statement, the company said the new product, called Teams, is also available for white label and may be customised to meet clients' needs. It will be launched on 14 April during the Melbourne Afiniation Fintech Showcase.
"The wealth industry has traditionally been paper-based and the first opportunity is to bring those processes, including buying and selling of stocks and reporting, into an online experience," said Ignition Wealth CTO Mike Giles.
"We looked at how to mimic the more mundane areas of data capture, to allow the customer to do more of the data entry and administration and free the advisers' time up for evaluating and giving advice."
Mr Giles added that embedding Teams onto a website is "as easy as embedding a YouTube video".
"Through working with our industry superfund clients over the past six years we have learnt the importance of making tools and calculators easy for our partners to embed into their existing sites," he said.
"Our white-label model allows financial services businesses to massively expand their potential customer base, greatly increasing their total business opportunity."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all