BT has added further capability to its Panorama wealth offering with a solution where advisers and accountants can work collaboratively to manage their clients' SMSFs online, all in the one place.
According to a company statement, BT's expanded offering, called Panorama SMSF, provides an integrated, end-to-end solution, tailored to meet the needs of advisers, accountants and their clients, and will help SMSF professionals manage their clients' SMSFs more efficiently.
BT Financial Group SMSF head Craig Lawrenson said that, until now, there hasn't been a single place to manage all aspects of clients' SMSFs or shared access to information when both an adviser and accountant are working together to support the client.
"We're making this process much easier, so SMSF professionals can have more time to focus on the SMSF strategies and investments that are important to their clients," Mr Lawrenson said.
BT said online SMSF establishment for individual or corporate trustees and a professional fund administration service saves time and paperwork, while also helping to keep clients' SMSFs on track.
Panorama SMSF is powered by BT Panorama Investments, which was launched to SMSFs in November 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:02Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:37Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 09:49Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all