BT has added further capability to its Panorama wealth offering with a solution where advisers and accountants can work collaboratively to manage their clients' SMSFs online, all in the one place.
According to a company statement, BT's expanded offering, called Panorama SMSF, provides an integrated, end-to-end solution, tailored to meet the needs of advisers, accountants and their clients, and will help SMSF professionals manage their clients' SMSFs more efficiently.
BT Financial Group SMSF head Craig Lawrenson said that, until now, there hasn't been a single place to manage all aspects of clients' SMSFs or shared access to information when both an adviser and accountant are working together to support the client.
"We're making this process much easier, so SMSF professionals can have more time to focus on the SMSF strategies and investments that are important to their clients," Mr Lawrenson said.
BT said online SMSF establishment for individual or corporate trustees and a professional fund administration service saves time and paperwork, while also helping to keep clients' SMSFs on track.
Panorama SMSF is powered by BT Panorama Investments, which was launched to SMSFs in November 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all