Research and analysis firm BondAdviser has launched its new fixed income managed portfolio, aimed at providing financial advisers and their clients with greater exposure to corporate bonds.
BondAdviser said its Income Plus Portfolio will feature exchange traded bond units (XTBs) and is designed to give investors an alternative to term deposits while maintaining capital stability, regular income and consistent returns.
In a statement, the research firm said it is the first managed portfolio available to advisers to include XTBs on an SMA platform, an investment previously limited to institutional and wholesale investors.
Advisers can access the BondAdviser Income Plus Portfolio via Hub24.
BondAdviser head of research Nicholas Yaxley said he was pleased to be bringing a new fixed income solution to all non-aligned advisers.
"In today's low-interest rate environment, many retail investors are looking for an alternative to low-yielding term deposits for the fixed income component of their portfolio," Mr Yaxley said.
"With exposure to senior bonds, this product will offer higher returns than many cash products for only a small step up the risk spectrum."
Hub24 managing director Andrew Alcock said it was proud to be partnering with BondAdviser and Australian Corporate Bond Company to be the first to bring the portfolio to market.
"It's great to see new investment solutions bringing more choice to independently minded advisers and their clients," Mr Alcock said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all