Financial advice technology firm Padua Financial Group has launched its new online advice request system, Roma Online, in response to the financial planning industry's continued focus on raising professional standards.
Padua Financial Group's managing director Anne-Marie Esler said Roma Online is designed to enable financial advisers to request high-quality product replacement and strategy advice to demonstrate the value of that advice to their clients.
"Financial advice technology firms have a responsibility to respond to increased compliance requirements by developing software that assists and supports both financial services licensees and financial planning practices," Ms Esler says.
"Roma Online solves compliance issues for dealer groups and licensees, and gives advisers more time, energy and resources to respond to the needs of their clients."
Padua said it has designed Roma Online to allow Statements of Advice (SOAs) to be produced for less than $500, in keeping with the industry's ongoing efforts to ensure financial advice is affordable and accessible for all Australians.
Padua also announced it will release its next generation financial advice software, Roma Cloud, to advisers across the country later on in the year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017IOOF breakaway group sets up AFSLBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 May 2017Midwinter launches new calculator for advisersBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017IOOF announces new online trading functionalityBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017Australia beats global average for financial literacyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017AMP looks to salaried channel for revenueBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 25 May 2017ASIC commissioner reappointedBy Staff Reporter
- view all