AMP dealer group Hillross has named a number of advisers in its awards program, which recognises professionalism and quality advice.
In a statement, AMP said Tim Gray of Net Worth Financial Planners was awarded the top gong of Hillross Adviser of the Year.
"Tim joined Hillross in 2004 and has successfully grown his practice through client referrals, which is testament to his strong relationships and quality advice," said Michael Guggenheimer, Hillross and AMP Financial Planning's managing director.
"Customer feedback consistently highlights Tim's focus on setting meaningful goals that help customers achieve their idea of financial freedom."
The New Adviser of the Year award went to Nat Daley of Hillross Tweed Valley, while Hillross Macarthur was named Advisory Firm of the Year.
"We know the real difference financial advisers can make in helping people plan for a more secure future," Mr Guggenheimer said.
"These awards acknowledge advisers and businesses which are leading the way in helping customers achieve their financial goals through quality advice."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all