AMP dealer group Hillross has named a number of advisers in its awards program, which recognises professionalism and quality advice.
In a statement, AMP said Tim Gray of Net Worth Financial Planners was awarded the top gong of Hillross Adviser of the Year.
"Tim joined Hillross in 2004 and has successfully grown his practice through client referrals, which is testament to his strong relationships and quality advice," said Michael Guggenheimer, Hillross and AMP Financial Planning's managing director.
"Customer feedback consistently highlights Tim's focus on setting meaningful goals that help customers achieve their idea of financial freedom."
The New Adviser of the Year award went to Nat Daley of Hillross Tweed Valley, while Hillross Macarthur was named Advisory Firm of the Year.
"We know the real difference financial advisers can make in helping people plan for a more secure future," Mr Guggenheimer said.
"These awards acknowledge advisers and businesses which are leading the way in helping customers achieve their financial goals through quality advice."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all