AMP dealer group Hillross has named a number of advisers in its awards program, which recognises professionalism and quality advice.
In a statement, AMP said Tim Gray of Net Worth Financial Planners was awarded the top gong of Hillross Adviser of the Year.
"Tim joined Hillross in 2004 and has successfully grown his practice through client referrals, which is testament to his strong relationships and quality advice," said Michael Guggenheimer, Hillross and AMP Financial Planning's managing director.
"Customer feedback consistently highlights Tim's focus on setting meaningful goals that help customers achieve their idea of financial freedom."
The New Adviser of the Year award went to Nat Daley of Hillross Tweed Valley, while Hillross Macarthur was named Advisory Firm of the Year.
"We know the real difference financial advisers can make in helping people plan for a more secure future," Mr Guggenheimer said.
"These awards acknowledge advisers and businesses which are leading the way in helping customers achieve their financial goals through quality advice."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:31Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:31Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 10:31ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- view all