NAB has named a former AMP managing director as its new general manager for NAB Financial Planning.
In a statement, the bank said Tim Steele was most recently MD of AMP-aligned wealth businesses, ipac and Genesys.
NAB's executive general manager for wealth advice, Greg Miller, said: "We're focused on strengthening our business, committed to meeting customer's expectations and improving their experience with us, and supporting advisers in providing greater value to their customers.
"We are pleased and excited to have someone of Tim's capability leading NAB Financial Planning.
"Throughout his career, Tim has demonstrated a track record of leading large teams to help advisers grow and develop their businesses, and provide customers with high-quality financial advice and an exceptional experience," Miller said.
Commenting on his appointment, Mr Steele said: "NAB Financial Planning is a great business, with 500 advisers around the country, and I'm really looking forward to continuing to grow the business and keep a strong focus on customers."
Mr Steele's appointment, which takes effect on Monday 4 April, follows Paul Fog's move into a broader role within NAB Wealth to further the important work on bringing the bank and wealth parts of the NAB Group closer together.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all