NAB has named a former AMP managing director as its new general manager for NAB Financial Planning.
In a statement, the bank said Tim Steele was most recently MD of AMP-aligned wealth businesses, ipac and Genesys.
NAB's executive general manager for wealth advice, Greg Miller, said: "We're focused on strengthening our business, committed to meeting customer's expectations and improving their experience with us, and supporting advisers in providing greater value to their customers.
"We are pleased and excited to have someone of Tim's capability leading NAB Financial Planning.
"Throughout his career, Tim has demonstrated a track record of leading large teams to help advisers grow and develop their businesses, and provide customers with high-quality financial advice and an exceptional experience," Miller said.
Commenting on his appointment, Mr Steele said: "NAB Financial Planning is a great business, with 500 advisers around the country, and I'm really looking forward to continuing to grow the business and keep a strong focus on customers."
Mr Steele's appointment, which takes effect on Monday 4 April, follows Paul Fog's move into a broader role within NAB Wealth to further the important work on bringing the bank and wealth parts of the NAB Group closer together.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all