Research house Zenith Investment Partners has upgraded the ratings of three Pimco funds from 'recommended' to 'highly recommended'.
In a statement, Pimco said its Global Bond Fund, Global Credit Fund and Diversified Fixed Interest Fund have received a 'highly recommended' rating from the research house.
The rating upgrades follow the two upgrades Pimco received in July 2015 from 'recommended' to 'highly recomended' for its Australian Bond Fund and Australian Focus Fund.
Commenting on the ratings, Adrian Stewart, the head of Pimco Australia and New Zealand, said: "They are a strong endorsement of the quality of our offering and our capability in helping investors meet their long-term investment goals."
He added: “With volatility likely to remain high, an allocation to fixed income strategies that seek out opportunities for attractive income with significantly lower volatility than equities can be helpful for investors constructing a truly diversified portfolio. We see clients using our strategies in portfolios for specific."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all