Research house Zenith Investment Partners has upgraded the ratings of three Pimco funds from 'recommended' to 'highly recommended'.
In a statement, Pimco said its Global Bond Fund, Global Credit Fund and Diversified Fixed Interest Fund have received a 'highly recommended' rating from the research house.
The rating upgrades follow the two upgrades Pimco received in July 2015 from 'recommended' to 'highly recomended' for its Australian Bond Fund and Australian Focus Fund.
Commenting on the ratings, Adrian Stewart, the head of Pimco Australia and New Zealand, said: "They are a strong endorsement of the quality of our offering and our capability in helping investors meet their long-term investment goals."
He added: “With volatility likely to remain high, an allocation to fixed income strategies that seek out opportunities for attractive income with significantly lower volatility than equities can be helpful for investors constructing a truly diversified portfolio. We see clients using our strategies in portfolios for specific."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all