Research house Zenith Investment Partners has upgraded the ratings of three Pimco funds from 'recommended' to 'highly recommended'.
In a statement, Pimco said its Global Bond Fund, Global Credit Fund and Diversified Fixed Interest Fund have received a 'highly recommended' rating from the research house.
The rating upgrades follow the two upgrades Pimco received in July 2015 from 'recommended' to 'highly recomended' for its Australian Bond Fund and Australian Focus Fund.
Commenting on the ratings, Adrian Stewart, the head of Pimco Australia and New Zealand, said: "They are a strong endorsement of the quality of our offering and our capability in helping investors meet their long-term investment goals."
He added: “With volatility likely to remain high, an allocation to fixed income strategies that seek out opportunities for attractive income with significantly lower volatility than equities can be helpful for investors constructing a truly diversified portfolio. We see clients using our strategies in portfolios for specific."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all