ClearView has appointed a former CBA dealer group executive as its new head of strategic advice.
In a statement, the company said Allison Dummett joins ClearView as it strives to develop an "enhanced" professional advice framework to help advisers build efficient practices.
Ms Dummett was previously at CBA-aligned Count Financial, where she worked as part of the senior executive team for two years. She was also a founding director of Matrix Financial Solutions from 1999 to 2013 and its managing director from 1999 to 2007 before the dealer group was acquired by ClearView in 2014.
In her new role, Ms Dummett will work with ClearView's 223 advisers to help refine their value proposition, price their services accurately and grow the profitability of their practices, the statement said.
Ms Dummett will report to the chief executive of Matrix Planning Solutions and ClearView Financial Advice, Todd Kardash.
"Allison is a highly experienced and highly respected professional, and she is a very knowledgeable, capable and welcome addition to our team," Mr Kardash said.
Ms Dummett said: "ClearView's strategic advice initiative is aimed at supporting advisers to give better advice in areas clients find most valuable."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all