ClearView has appointed a former CBA dealer group executive as its new head of strategic advice.
In a statement, the company said Allison Dummett joins ClearView as it strives to develop an "enhanced" professional advice framework to help advisers build efficient practices.
Ms Dummett was previously at CBA-aligned Count Financial, where she worked as part of the senior executive team for two years. She was also a founding director of Matrix Financial Solutions from 1999 to 2013 and its managing director from 1999 to 2007 before the dealer group was acquired by ClearView in 2014.
In her new role, Ms Dummett will work with ClearView's 223 advisers to help refine their value proposition, price their services accurately and grow the profitability of their practices, the statement said.
Ms Dummett will report to the chief executive of Matrix Planning Solutions and ClearView Financial Advice, Todd Kardash.
"Allison is a highly experienced and highly respected professional, and she is a very knowledgeable, capable and welcome addition to our team," Mr Kardash said.
Ms Dummett said: "ClearView's strategic advice initiative is aimed at supporting advisers to give better advice in areas clients find most valuable."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Oct 2017Super bills tabled in Federal ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Government to beef up misconduct penaltiesBy Killian Plastow
- 24 Oct 2017CPA hurt by ‘negative undertones’ in financial adviceBy Aleks Vickovich and Katarina Taurian
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- view all