The Financial Services Council has named the the winners of its fourth annual life insurance awards.
Announcing the award winners in Sydney last night, the FSC presented the Consumer Innovation award to AIA Australia and Sunsuper for eClaims, while also awarding BT Financial Group for its work on advanced terminal illness.
The FSC also awarded MLC’s chief underwriter and head of underwriting quality and standard, Fiona Guscott, the Industry Pioneer award.
ANZ Australia Wealth managing director Alexis George picked up the leadership award, while ANZ also picked up the Social Media award for its #equalfuture campaign.
AIA and Sunsuper also picked up the Big Thinking award for the Permanent is no Longer Permanent research.
Meanwhile, BT claims consultant Rhiannon Wilson was presented with the Young Achiever award.
Commenting on the awards, FSC chief executive Sally Loane said the life industry is undergoing “unprecedented change” which is generating innovation and transformative thinking.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all