The Financial Services Council has named the the winners of its fourth annual life insurance awards.
Announcing the award winners in Sydney last night, the FSC presented the Consumer Innovation award to AIA Australia and Sunsuper for eClaims, while also awarding BT Financial Group for its work on advanced terminal illness.
The FSC also awarded MLC’s chief underwriter and head of underwriting quality and standard, Fiona Guscott, the Industry Pioneer award.
ANZ Australia Wealth managing director Alexis George picked up the leadership award, while ANZ also picked up the Social Media award for its #equalfuture campaign.
AIA and Sunsuper also picked up the Big Thinking award for the Permanent is no Longer Permanent research.
Meanwhile, BT claims consultant Rhiannon Wilson was presented with the Young Achiever award.
Commenting on the awards, FSC chief executive Sally Loane said the life industry is undergoing “unprecedented change” which is generating innovation and transformative thinking.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all