The Financial Services Council has named the the winners of its fourth annual life insurance awards.
Announcing the award winners in Sydney last night, the FSC presented the Consumer Innovation award to AIA Australia and Sunsuper for eClaims, while also awarding BT Financial Group for its work on advanced terminal illness.
The FSC also awarded MLC’s chief underwriter and head of underwriting quality and standard, Fiona Guscott, the Industry Pioneer award.
ANZ Australia Wealth managing director Alexis George picked up the leadership award, while ANZ also picked up the Social Media award for its #equalfuture campaign.
AIA and Sunsuper also picked up the Big Thinking award for the Permanent is no Longer Permanent research.
Meanwhile, BT claims consultant Rhiannon Wilson was presented with the Young Achiever award.
Commenting on the awards, FSC chief executive Sally Loane said the life industry is undergoing “unprecedented change” which is generating innovation and transformative thinking.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all