The Financial Services Council has named the the winners of its fourth annual life insurance awards.
Announcing the award winners in Sydney last night, the FSC presented the Consumer Innovation award to AIA Australia and Sunsuper for eClaims, while also awarding BT Financial Group for its work on advanced terminal illness.
The FSC also awarded MLC’s chief underwriter and head of underwriting quality and standard, Fiona Guscott, the Industry Pioneer award.
ANZ Australia Wealth managing director Alexis George picked up the leadership award, while ANZ also picked up the Social Media award for its #equalfuture campaign.
AIA and Sunsuper also picked up the Big Thinking award for the Permanent is no Longer Permanent research.
Meanwhile, BT claims consultant Rhiannon Wilson was presented with the Young Achiever award.
Commenting on the awards, FSC chief executive Sally Loane said the life industry is undergoing “unprecedented change” which is generating innovation and transformative thinking.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all