The Financial Services Council has named the the winners of its fourth annual life insurance awards.
Announcing the award winners in Sydney last night, the FSC presented the Consumer Innovation award to AIA Australia and Sunsuper for eClaims, while also awarding BT Financial Group for its work on advanced terminal illness.
The FSC also awarded MLC’s chief underwriter and head of underwriting quality and standard, Fiona Guscott, the Industry Pioneer award.
ANZ Australia Wealth managing director Alexis George picked up the leadership award, while ANZ also picked up the Social Media award for its #equalfuture campaign.
AIA and Sunsuper also picked up the Big Thinking award for the Permanent is no Longer Permanent research.
Meanwhile, BT claims consultant Rhiannon Wilson was presented with the Young Achiever award.
Commenting on the awards, FSC chief executive Sally Loane said the life industry is undergoing “unprecedented change” which is generating innovation and transformative thinking.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017IOOF breakaway group sets up AFSLBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 May 2017Midwinter launches new calculator for advisersBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017IOOF announces new online trading functionalityBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017Australia beats global average for financial literacyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017AMP looks to salaried channel for revenueBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 25 May 2017ASIC commissioner reappointedBy Staff Reporter
- view all