Implemented Portfolios has said its individually-managed account (IMA) service has seen "strong" adviser uptake, with the company looking to expand further with more partnerships.
In a statement, Implemented Portfolios said account numbers have increased by 24 per cent since the firm launched its partnership with non-aligned dealer group MyPlanner in August 2015.
"This resulted in a pleasing level of growth in funds under management and administration (FUMA), achieved in what has been very challenging financial market conditions," said Implemented Portfolios founder and chief executive, Santi Burridge.
"The level of interest shown and demand for our services reinforces the trend we are seeing in advisers focusing on building better, more efficient businesses."
Implemented Portfolios' IMA service is intended to help advisers provide an "individualised, transparent and scalable" investment offering to their clients. The service also includes electronic and adviser-branded communications for clients.
Mr Burridge added he expects the company to grow further as it develops other partnerships similar to the one with MyPlanner.
"We expect this industry leadership and innovation to be replicated further with similar partnerships, and in fact we have a deep pipeline of strategic conversations and opportunities underway," he said.
"We are really pleased with how the MyPlanner partnership is growing, and the increasing adoption and awareness across their network. It has been an inspiring time for us, and we have been extremely impressed working with [MyPlanner] advisers."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all