Fiducian is due to roll out an upgrade to its financial planning software that will enable advisers to make immediate changes to client portfolios.
In a statement, the ASX-listed financial services provider said the latest phase will allow planners to implement "switch orders" directly from FORCe Desktop after reviewing and modelling clients' portfolio changes.
"Orders will flow through Fiducian Online and the Fiducian platform to ensure recommendations can be implemented almost immediately after being authorised by the financial planner," Fiducian chief information officer Alan Dunne said.
"Planners can track changes on Fiducian Online as well as view any confirmation correspondence sent to clients. Clients' portfolios are updated within FORCe as orders are completed."
FORCe Desktop will also be updated soon to be integrated with Fiducian's other advice solutions, the statement said.
"The integration with Fiducian Online as well as the Fiducian platform ensures that the planning network has a holistic solution to meet clients' needs," the firm said.
"The next phase planned will deliver platform client correspondence directly to electronic client files within FORCe."
Fiducian added: "This will also be a huge benefit for the efficiency and productivity of the planner's business and move ever closer to a paperless work environment."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:21Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- view all