Fiducian is due to roll out an upgrade to its financial planning software that will enable advisers to make immediate changes to client portfolios.
In a statement, the ASX-listed financial services provider said the latest phase will allow planners to implement "switch orders" directly from FORCe Desktop after reviewing and modelling clients' portfolio changes.
"Orders will flow through Fiducian Online and the Fiducian platform to ensure recommendations can be implemented almost immediately after being authorised by the financial planner," Fiducian chief information officer Alan Dunne said.
"Planners can track changes on Fiducian Online as well as view any confirmation correspondence sent to clients. Clients' portfolios are updated within FORCe as orders are completed."
FORCe Desktop will also be updated soon to be integrated with Fiducian's other advice solutions, the statement said.
"The integration with Fiducian Online as well as the Fiducian platform ensures that the planning network has a holistic solution to meet clients' needs," the firm said.
"The next phase planned will deliver platform client correspondence directly to electronic client files within FORCe."
Fiducian added: "This will also be a huge benefit for the efficiency and productivity of the planner's business and move ever closer to a paperless work environment."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all