Fiducian is due to roll out an upgrade to its financial planning software that will enable advisers to make immediate changes to client portfolios.
In a statement, the ASX-listed financial services provider said the latest phase will allow planners to implement "switch orders" directly from FORCe Desktop after reviewing and modelling clients' portfolio changes.
"Orders will flow through Fiducian Online and the Fiducian platform to ensure recommendations can be implemented almost immediately after being authorised by the financial planner," Fiducian chief information officer Alan Dunne said.
"Planners can track changes on Fiducian Online as well as view any confirmation correspondence sent to clients. Clients' portfolios are updated within FORCe as orders are completed."
FORCe Desktop will also be updated soon to be integrated with Fiducian's other advice solutions, the statement said.
"The integration with Fiducian Online as well as the Fiducian platform ensures that the planning network has a holistic solution to meet clients' needs," the firm said.
"The next phase planned will deliver platform client correspondence directly to electronic client files within FORCe."
Fiducian added: "This will also be a huge benefit for the efficiency and productivity of the planner's business and move ever closer to a paperless work environment."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- 13 Aug 2018ASIC sets sights on AFSL supervisionBy Reporter
- 13 Aug 2018Licensees will ‘cease to exist’: GPS WealthBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 13 Aug 2018FASEA standards to halve adviser numbersBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all