A former senior Financial Services Council (FSC) exec has joined KPMG as a director in its advisory division.
Cecilia Storniolo has worked in the financial services industry for over 15 years.
Prior to taking on the position, Ms Storniolo was a key account manager at BT Financial Group, according to her LinkedIn profile.
She previously spent more than four years as a senior policy manager at the FSC and was a member of the FoFA peak consultation group.
She has also worked at St George, Asgard, the CBA and Macquarie in a variety of product roles.
The advisory division is headed up by KPMG partner Jacinta Munro.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all