A former senior Financial Services Council (FSC) exec has joined KPMG as a director in its advisory division.
Cecilia Storniolo has worked in the financial services industry for over 15 years.
Prior to taking on the position, Ms Storniolo was a key account manager at BT Financial Group, according to her LinkedIn profile.
She previously spent more than four years as a senior policy manager at the FSC and was a member of the FoFA peak consultation group.
She has also worked at St George, Asgard, the CBA and Macquarie in a variety of product roles.
The advisory division is headed up by KPMG partner Jacinta Munro.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Oct 2018Synchron launches app for adviser developmentBy Reporter
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- view all