A former senior Financial Services Council (FSC) exec has joined KPMG as a director in its advisory division.
Cecilia Storniolo has worked in the financial services industry for over 15 years.
Prior to taking on the position, Ms Storniolo was a key account manager at BT Financial Group, according to her LinkedIn profile.
She previously spent more than four years as a senior policy manager at the FSC and was a member of the FoFA peak consultation group.
She has also worked at St George, Asgard, the CBA and Macquarie in a variety of product roles.
The advisory division is headed up by KPMG partner Jacinta Munro.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- 20 Sep 2017Education stress understandable, says AFABy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Resisting change will ‘destroy’ business valueBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017AMP unveils LIF preparation hubBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017AFA lobbies for transparency in ASIC reviewBy Staff Reporter
- view all