A former senior Financial Services Council (FSC) exec has joined KPMG as a director in its advisory division.
Cecilia Storniolo has worked in the financial services industry for over 15 years.
Prior to taking on the position, Ms Storniolo was a key account manager at BT Financial Group, according to her LinkedIn profile.
She previously spent more than four years as a senior policy manager at the FSC and was a member of the FoFA peak consultation group.
She has also worked at St George, Asgard, the CBA and Macquarie in a variety of product roles.
The advisory division is headed up by KPMG partner Jacinta Munro.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all