A former senior Financial Services Council (FSC) exec has joined KPMG as a director in its advisory division.
Cecilia Storniolo has worked in the financial services industry for over 15 years.
Prior to taking on the position, Ms Storniolo was a key account manager at BT Financial Group, according to her LinkedIn profile.
She previously spent more than four years as a senior policy manager at the FSC and was a member of the FoFA peak consultation group.
She has also worked at St George, Asgard, the CBA and Macquarie in a variety of product roles.
The advisory division is headed up by KPMG partner Jacinta Munro.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all