Self-licensed advice firm MGD Wealth has added two wealth management specialists to its team, with one crossing over from an AMP licensee.
In a statement, the company said Rachel Barlow has been appointed to senior client adviser, and will focus on ensuring clients' strategies remain relevant to their changing circumstances. Ms Barlow was previously licensed with AMP's iPac dealer group.
Meanwhile, Richard Marsden has taken up the role of director – international and executive. He will be responsible for implementing innovative strategies for executive and professional clients and will work to deliver outcomes for Australian expatriates and intending migrants.
MGD Wealth chief executive John Barton said: "Richard's impressive background is second to none, having held senior roles within some of Australia's biggest names in financial services."
"Rachel is truly skilled in what she does. With a proven track record of delivering optimal total wealth management solutions to her clients, and with over 15 years of specialist financial experience, Rachel is absolutely a welcome addition to our team," he added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all