ANZ ETFS has appointed a new business development manager for Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania who will work closely with dealer groups and advisers.
In a statement, the firm said Ganesh Balendran, who began in the new role this week, will be responsible for ANZ ETFS' distribution strategy in the three southern states.
ANZ ETFS head Kris Walesby said: "Ganesh brings considerable wealth management experience and relationship skills to our team and his appointment demonstrates our commitment to continual adviser and investor education.
"Expanding the team will help improve our reach within the all-important intermediary market, including dealer groups, independent financial advisers, client advisers and stockbrokers."
Mr Balendran was previously a business development manager for seven years at OnePath. Prior to that, he was a business development manager at Oasis Asset Management for six years, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all