ANZ ETFS has appointed a new business development manager for Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania who will work closely with dealer groups and advisers.
In a statement, the firm said Ganesh Balendran, who began in the new role this week, will be responsible for ANZ ETFS' distribution strategy in the three southern states.
ANZ ETFS head Kris Walesby said: "Ganesh brings considerable wealth management experience and relationship skills to our team and his appointment demonstrates our commitment to continual adviser and investor education.
"Expanding the team will help improve our reach within the all-important intermediary market, including dealer groups, independent financial advisers, client advisers and stockbrokers."
Mr Balendran was previously a business development manager for seven years at OnePath. Prior to that, he was a business development manager at Oasis Asset Management for six years, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:02Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:37Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 09:49Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all