ANZ ETFS has appointed a new business development manager for Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania who will work closely with dealer groups and advisers.
In a statement, the firm said Ganesh Balendran, who began in the new role this week, will be responsible for ANZ ETFS' distribution strategy in the three southern states.
ANZ ETFS head Kris Walesby said: "Ganesh brings considerable wealth management experience and relationship skills to our team and his appointment demonstrates our commitment to continual adviser and investor education.
"Expanding the team will help improve our reach within the all-important intermediary market, including dealer groups, independent financial advisers, client advisers and stockbrokers."
Mr Balendran was previously a business development manager for seven years at OnePath. Prior to that, he was a business development manager at Oasis Asset Management for six years, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all