ANZ ETFS has appointed a new business development manager for Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania who will work closely with dealer groups and advisers.
In a statement, the firm said Ganesh Balendran, who began in the new role this week, will be responsible for ANZ ETFS' distribution strategy in the three southern states.
ANZ ETFS head Kris Walesby said: "Ganesh brings considerable wealth management experience and relationship skills to our team and his appointment demonstrates our commitment to continual adviser and investor education.
"Expanding the team will help improve our reach within the all-important intermediary market, including dealer groups, independent financial advisers, client advisers and stockbrokers."
Mr Balendran was previously a business development manager for seven years at OnePath. Prior to that, he was a business development manager at Oasis Asset Management for six years, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all