ANZ ETFS has appointed a new business development manager for Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania who will work closely with dealer groups and advisers.
In a statement, the firm said Ganesh Balendran, who began in the new role this week, will be responsible for ANZ ETFS' distribution strategy in the three southern states.
ANZ ETFS head Kris Walesby said: "Ganesh brings considerable wealth management experience and relationship skills to our team and his appointment demonstrates our commitment to continual adviser and investor education.
"Expanding the team will help improve our reach within the all-important intermediary market, including dealer groups, independent financial advisers, client advisers and stockbrokers."
Mr Balendran was previously a business development manager for seven years at OnePath. Prior to that, he was a business development manager at Oasis Asset Management for six years, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all