Praemium has announced it appointed a former NAB wealth executive to the newly created role of general manager for Australia.
In a statement, the platform provider said Anna Itsiopoulos will be responsible for managing the operations of the Australian business, including the function of sales, client services and operations of Australia's core products.
The role is based in Melbourne and reports directly to Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian.
Ms Itsiopoulos was previously NAB's general manager of wealth operations. She also held senior management positions at Aviva and MLC.
Mr Ohanessian said: "We are delighted to have Anna join our leadership team in Melbourne.
"Our Australian business has achieved significant growth in the last few years, and Anna's wealth of experience will greatly assist in continuing our growth momentum. She joins us at an exciting time and we are delighted that someone with her expertise will help us to drive Praemium forward."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all