Praemium has announced it appointed a former NAB wealth executive to the newly created role of general manager for Australia.
In a statement, the platform provider said Anna Itsiopoulos will be responsible for managing the operations of the Australian business, including the function of sales, client services and operations of Australia's core products.
The role is based in Melbourne and reports directly to Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian.
Ms Itsiopoulos was previously NAB's general manager of wealth operations. She also held senior management positions at Aviva and MLC.
Mr Ohanessian said: "We are delighted to have Anna join our leadership team in Melbourne.
"Our Australian business has achieved significant growth in the last few years, and Anna's wealth of experience will greatly assist in continuing our growth momentum. She joins us at an exciting time and we are delighted that someone with her expertise will help us to drive Praemium forward."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all