Praemium has announced it appointed a former NAB wealth executive to the newly created role of general manager for Australia.
In a statement, the platform provider said Anna Itsiopoulos will be responsible for managing the operations of the Australian business, including the function of sales, client services and operations of Australia's core products.
The role is based in Melbourne and reports directly to Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian.
Ms Itsiopoulos was previously NAB's general manager of wealth operations. She also held senior management positions at Aviva and MLC.
Mr Ohanessian said: "We are delighted to have Anna join our leadership team in Melbourne.
"Our Australian business has achieved significant growth in the last few years, and Anna's wealth of experience will greatly assist in continuing our growth momentum. She joins us at an exciting time and we are delighted that someone with her expertise will help us to drive Praemium forward."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all