Praemium has announced it appointed a former NAB wealth executive to the newly created role of general manager for Australia.
In a statement, the platform provider said Anna Itsiopoulos will be responsible for managing the operations of the Australian business, including the function of sales, client services and operations of Australia's core products.
The role is based in Melbourne and reports directly to Praemium chief executive Michael Ohanessian.
Ms Itsiopoulos was previously NAB's general manager of wealth operations. She also held senior management positions at Aviva and MLC.
Mr Ohanessian said: "We are delighted to have Anna join our leadership team in Melbourne.
"Our Australian business has achieved significant growth in the last few years, and Anna's wealth of experience will greatly assist in continuing our growth momentum. She joins us at an exciting time and we are delighted that someone with her expertise will help us to drive Praemium forward."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all