Non-aligned dealer group Sentry has announced new private label partnerships with platform providers OneVue and Netwealth.
In a statement, the company said the new arrangements will be launched in the coming months under the Compass private label. This will see Sentry advisers get access to a suite of separately-managed accounts (SMAs) managed by FPI Investments.
"The Compass private label suite of platform solutions now totals four and complements the existing arrangements with Hub24 and Asgard, which have been in place for some time," the company said in a statement.
"It is an important extension of the existing services and solutions provided to the broader Sentry Group of 250 advisers servicing approximately $5 billion of client funds under service."
The suite is also intended to provide practice efficiency benefits for advisers and reduce the compliance burden required in managing client accounts.
"The partnerships have been established based on a strong alignment to what we want to achieve for both our advisers and their clients," said Sentry executive chairman and CEO Murray Hills.
"Our SMA service continues to gather momentum and the combination of this with our platform partners represents a compelling proposition for advisers and their clients alike."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all