Non-aligned dealer group Sentry has announced new private label partnerships with platform providers OneVue and Netwealth.
In a statement, the company said the new arrangements will be launched in the coming months under the Compass private label. This will see Sentry advisers get access to a suite of separately-managed accounts (SMAs) managed by FPI Investments.
"The Compass private label suite of platform solutions now totals four and complements the existing arrangements with Hub24 and Asgard, which have been in place for some time," the company said in a statement.
"It is an important extension of the existing services and solutions provided to the broader Sentry Group of 250 advisers servicing approximately $5 billion of client funds under service."
The suite is also intended to provide practice efficiency benefits for advisers and reduce the compliance burden required in managing client accounts.
"The partnerships have been established based on a strong alignment to what we want to achieve for both our advisers and their clients," said Sentry executive chairman and CEO Murray Hills.
"Our SMA service continues to gather momentum and the combination of this with our platform partners represents a compelling proposition for advisers and their clients alike."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all