Yellow Brick Road Holdings has announced it has restructured the CEO roles of its lending and wealth businesses in an effort to achieve ambitious group goals.
In a statement, the company's executive chairman, Mark Bouris, said Vow Financial executive Tim Brown has been appointed CEO of lending. At the same time, Yellow Brick Road chief executive Matt Lawler has been named CEO of wealth management. Their new roles will now apply company-wide.
The move to have both entities work together is intended to achieve some "big" group goals in the coming years, the statement said.
"Our intention in 2016 is to double down on our wealth activities and maintain the momentum in our lending businesses. As a result, I have reappointed our current CEOs' portfolios to align with the two business units and reflect their individual expertise and strengths," Mr Bouris said.
Mr Brown will now head up sales and product distribution across the Yellow Brick Road group of companies. Meanwhile, Mr Lawler will increase the volume of mortgage customers who take up wealth management advice and products.
Chief commercial officer Scott Graham will support Mr Lawler and Mr Brown by overseeing the company's operations and will "ensure the business stays agile", the statement said.
"Our company goals are ambitious but with the new structure in place we will be well placed to achieve them," Mr Bouris said.
"I'm confident these leaders have the drive, experience and knowledge to propel Yellow Brick Road Holdings forward towards our big objective to become the leading non-bank financial services company in Australia."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all