Property Investment Research (PIR) has allocated an 'A+' rating to DomaCom's fractional investment fund.
In a statement, DomaCom said the rating indicates the fund has met the aggregate requirements throughout PIR's review process "across a number of key" criteria.
"I'm very pleased with our A+ rating from PIR. Our fund is still relatively new, so this rating is timely and will put us in a better position to achieve further market penetration," DomaCom chief executive Arthur Naoumidis said.
"We'll use this rating as a base to continually improve our platform and deliver product enhancements to broaden the market in the very near future."
Commenting on the research of the DomaCom fund, managing director of PIR Dinesh Pillutla said: "We have a sound framework for rating investment product offerings in Australia, and our review process gives consideration to a broad number of qualitative and quantitative factors."
"The DomaCom platform is an innovative solution to the age-old problem of investing in real estate, which is its high upfront cost. The fractional model gives investors the ability to diversify and control their investment in direct property, with or without borrowing.
"The DomaCom Fund has earned its stripes for the A+ rating and we look forward to seeing its acceptance in the market and further development in the coming years," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all