Property Investment Research (PIR) has allocated an 'A+' rating to DomaCom's fractional investment fund.
In a statement, DomaCom said the rating indicates the fund has met the aggregate requirements throughout PIR's review process "across a number of key" criteria.
"I'm very pleased with our A+ rating from PIR. Our fund is still relatively new, so this rating is timely and will put us in a better position to achieve further market penetration," DomaCom chief executive Arthur Naoumidis said.
"We'll use this rating as a base to continually improve our platform and deliver product enhancements to broaden the market in the very near future."
Commenting on the research of the DomaCom fund, managing director of PIR Dinesh Pillutla said: "We have a sound framework for rating investment product offerings in Australia, and our review process gives consideration to a broad number of qualitative and quantitative factors."
"The DomaCom platform is an innovative solution to the age-old problem of investing in real estate, which is its high upfront cost. The fractional model gives investors the ability to diversify and control their investment in direct property, with or without borrowing.
"The DomaCom Fund has earned its stripes for the A+ rating and we look forward to seeing its acceptance in the market and further development in the coming years," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all