AMP has today launched key developments to its North platform, to enable advisers to better serve clients as their life circumstances or goals change.
MyNorth aims to cater to a broad range of investment needs and offers flexible investment menus and an updated user experience, according to an AMP statement.
Commenting on the update, AMP director of superannuation and investment platforms Patricia Montague said: "MyNorth builds on the success and popularity of North and will appeal to younger customers who may have less complex investment requirements, through to customers with complex portfolios.
"It has been designed to provide advisers with the functionality and flexibility to evolve customers' investments with their life goals and circumstances," Ms Montague said.
In other enhancements North online will now be tablet-compatible and also will allow better reporting, with an enhanced account view functionality that provides portfolio balance and asset allocation charting, as well as flexibility for the user to specify the relevant time period.
There will also be an improved search function and the ability to segment customers. This will allow advisers to find and group customers with similar characteristics, which can be used as a reporting tool, increasing overall practice productivity.
Information is also part of the update, with the addition of platform news and notifications.
AMP said the changes made would provide a foundation for more efficient platform development in the future, with further improvements to be rolled out over the next year.
The online enhancements are available to new customers on MyNorth and existing North customers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all