AMP has today launched key developments to its North platform, to enable advisers to better serve clients as their life circumstances or goals change.
MyNorth aims to cater to a broad range of investment needs and offers flexible investment menus and an updated user experience, according to an AMP statement.
Commenting on the update, AMP director of superannuation and investment platforms Patricia Montague said: "MyNorth builds on the success and popularity of North and will appeal to younger customers who may have less complex investment requirements, through to customers with complex portfolios.
"It has been designed to provide advisers with the functionality and flexibility to evolve customers' investments with their life goals and circumstances," Ms Montague said.
In other enhancements North online will now be tablet-compatible and also will allow better reporting, with an enhanced account view functionality that provides portfolio balance and asset allocation charting, as well as flexibility for the user to specify the relevant time period.
There will also be an improved search function and the ability to segment customers. This will allow advisers to find and group customers with similar characteristics, which can be used as a reporting tool, increasing overall practice productivity.
Information is also part of the update, with the addition of platform news and notifications.
AMP said the changes made would provide a foundation for more efficient platform development in the future, with further improvements to be rolled out over the next year.
The online enhancements are available to new customers on MyNorth and existing North customers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all