Financial services software provider Bravura Solutions has appointed a former vice-chairman of Old Mutual Group as an independent, non-executive director.
In a statement, the software provider said Peter Mann has joined the company in the role.
Prior to joining Bravura, Mr Mann was the vice-chairman of UK-based wealth management company Old Mutual Group.
Mr Mann has also held a number of other senior roles including as the chief executive of UK-based retail platform Skandia and as the CEO of Bankhall, which is a part of the UK's largest financial advice network Sesame Bankhall Group.
"Peter brings a wealth of knowledge to the team. He is a well-respected business leader with over 30 years' experience in the industry," Bravura Group chief executive and managing director Tony Klim said.
"During that time, he has been a substantial contributor to the development of the UK wealth management market."
He added: "His experience in leading both provider and adviser businesses adds significant value and insight to the Bravura board."
Also commenting, Mr Mann said with the "continuously changing environment", there is an opportunity for Bravura to expand.
"I am excited to be joining the leading provider of next generation systems in both wealth management and fund administration and look forward to contributing to Bravura's future growth," Mr Mann said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all