Financial services software provider Bravura Solutions has appointed a former vice-chairman of Old Mutual Group as an independent, non-executive director.
In a statement, the software provider said Peter Mann has joined the company in the role.
Prior to joining Bravura, Mr Mann was the vice-chairman of UK-based wealth management company Old Mutual Group.
Mr Mann has also held a number of other senior roles including as the chief executive of UK-based retail platform Skandia and as the CEO of Bankhall, which is a part of the UK's largest financial advice network Sesame Bankhall Group.
"Peter brings a wealth of knowledge to the team. He is a well-respected business leader with over 30 years' experience in the industry," Bravura Group chief executive and managing director Tony Klim said.
"During that time, he has been a substantial contributor to the development of the UK wealth management market."
He added: "His experience in leading both provider and adviser businesses adds significant value and insight to the Bravura board."
Also commenting, Mr Mann said with the "continuously changing environment", there is an opportunity for Bravura to expand.
"I am excited to be joining the leading provider of next generation systems in both wealth management and fund administration and look forward to contributing to Bravura's future growth," Mr Mann said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all