Software provider Rubik has appointed a former XPlan manager to the newly-created role of head of product – wealth.
In a statement, the company said Emily Chen will report to group executive of product, David Flynn. Ms Chen has more than 15 years of financial services experience, most recently as product manager for XPlan at IRESS.
She has also held senior analyst roles at Macquarie, MLC Online and with the advice platform teams for MLC and NAB.
"Being able to lure excellent talent like Emily to Rubik is a great coup for us and a reflection of where we are at as an organisation," Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said.
"It comes with being able to offer prospective employees the opportunity to work in fintech servicing the country's leading financial services organisations."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all