Software provider Rubik has appointed a former XPlan manager to the newly-created role of head of product – wealth.
In a statement, the company said Emily Chen will report to group executive of product, David Flynn. Ms Chen has more than 15 years of financial services experience, most recently as product manager for XPlan at IRESS.
She has also held senior analyst roles at Macquarie, MLC Online and with the advice platform teams for MLC and NAB.
"Being able to lure excellent talent like Emily to Rubik is a great coup for us and a reflection of where we are at as an organisation," Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said.
"It comes with being able to offer prospective employees the opportunity to work in fintech servicing the country's leading financial services organisations."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all