Software provider Rubik has appointed a former XPlan manager to the newly-created role of head of product – wealth.
In a statement, the company said Emily Chen will report to group executive of product, David Flynn. Ms Chen has more than 15 years of financial services experience, most recently as product manager for XPlan at IRESS.
She has also held senior analyst roles at Macquarie, MLC Online and with the advice platform teams for MLC and NAB.
"Being able to lure excellent talent like Emily to Rubik is a great coup for us and a reflection of where we are at as an organisation," Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said.
"It comes with being able to offer prospective employees the opportunity to work in fintech servicing the country's leading financial services organisations."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all