Software provider Rubik has appointed a former XPlan manager to the newly-created role of head of product – wealth.
In a statement, the company said Emily Chen will report to group executive of product, David Flynn. Ms Chen has more than 15 years of financial services experience, most recently as product manager for XPlan at IRESS.
She has also held senior analyst roles at Macquarie, MLC Online and with the advice platform teams for MLC and NAB.
"Being able to lure excellent talent like Emily to Rubik is a great coup for us and a reflection of where we are at as an organisation," Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said.
"It comes with being able to offer prospective employees the opportunity to work in fintech servicing the country's leading financial services organisations."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- view all