Software provider Rubik has appointed a former XPlan manager to the newly-created role of head of product – wealth.
In a statement, the company said Emily Chen will report to group executive of product, David Flynn. Ms Chen has more than 15 years of financial services experience, most recently as product manager for XPlan at IRESS.
She has also held senior analyst roles at Macquarie, MLC Online and with the advice platform teams for MLC and NAB.
"Being able to lure excellent talent like Emily to Rubik is a great coup for us and a reflection of where we are at as an organisation," Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said.
"It comes with being able to offer prospective employees the opportunity to work in fintech servicing the country's leading financial services organisations."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 May 2017IOOF breakaway group sets up AFSLBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 May 2017Midwinter launches new calculator for advisersBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017IOOF announces new online trading functionalityBy Staff Reporter
- 26 May 2017Australia beats global average for financial literacyBy Staff Reporter
- 25 May 2017AMP looks to salaried channel for revenueBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- 25 May 2017ASIC commissioner reappointedBy Staff Reporter
- view all