Sterling Publishing, publisher of ifa, has launched a dedicated digital portal that will equip SMSF trustees and self-directed investors with knowledge, insights and intelligence to make informed retirement investment decisions.
nestegg.com.au keeps active and prospective investors up to date with market commentary, opinion, data, technical and legislative developments as well as all the latest news that has an impact on investment portfolios and SMSFs.
The key focus of nestegg.com.au is long-term investment strategies that support a happy and healthy retirement. It also acts as a community for investors to share their insights, experiences, strategies and connect with each other.
Now is the perfect time to provide investors with tools and information to help them make the best decisions and build their nest egg for the future, according to Alex Whitlock, Sterling Publishing's group publisher.
"It is getting harder to gauge the timing of investment decisions across many asset classes, and this can have the greatest impact on the fortunes of Australia's ageing population," Mr Whitlock said.
"I've launched nestegg.com.au to provide all Australians with a road map to navigate the investment landscape domestically and globally and help investors make informed decisions about where to put their money," he said.
nestegg.com.au will be led by Terry Braithwaite, associate publisher of SMSF Adviser, and the editorial will be driven by Katarina Taurian, editor of SMSF Adviser.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all