Advisers with clients invested in Charter Hall Group's direct property products will now be able to export information through XPlan, the company said in a statement.
Charter Hall direct fund manager Steven Bennett said advisers can now export their client and transaction information through new automatic data feeds – an enhancement which, he said, is in response to adviser demand.
"We collaborate closely with financial advisers, and their feedback has been that data feeds for XPlan will help improve their business efficiency and enhance the service they provide to their customers," he said.
"We believe the overall process between advisers, unit registry services and us as the Fund Manager, will be improved."
He added that advisers on XPlan can contact Charter Hall Direct's registry, Boardroom Limited, to request their clients be added to the XPlan feed.
"The automation provided through XPlan reduces a number of administration burdens while increasing an adviser's capacity to focus on providing the best advice possible to their clients." he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all