Advisers with clients invested in Charter Hall Group's direct property products will now be able to export information through XPlan, the company said in a statement.
Charter Hall direct fund manager Steven Bennett said advisers can now export their client and transaction information through new automatic data feeds – an enhancement which, he said, is in response to adviser demand.
"We collaborate closely with financial advisers, and their feedback has been that data feeds for XPlan will help improve their business efficiency and enhance the service they provide to their customers," he said.
"We believe the overall process between advisers, unit registry services and us as the Fund Manager, will be improved."
He added that advisers on XPlan can contact Charter Hall Direct's registry, Boardroom Limited, to request their clients be added to the XPlan feed.
"The automation provided through XPlan reduces a number of administration burdens while increasing an adviser's capacity to focus on providing the best advice possible to their clients." he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all