Advisers with clients invested in Charter Hall Group's direct property products will now be able to export information through XPlan, the company said in a statement.
Charter Hall direct fund manager Steven Bennett said advisers can now export their client and transaction information through new automatic data feeds – an enhancement which, he said, is in response to adviser demand.
"We collaborate closely with financial advisers, and their feedback has been that data feeds for XPlan will help improve their business efficiency and enhance the service they provide to their customers," he said.
"We believe the overall process between advisers, unit registry services and us as the Fund Manager, will be improved."
He added that advisers on XPlan can contact Charter Hall Direct's registry, Boardroom Limited, to request their clients be added to the XPlan feed.
"The automation provided through XPlan reduces a number of administration burdens while increasing an adviser's capacity to focus on providing the best advice possible to their clients." he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all