ANZ is on the hunt for a new advice managing director, saying its deputy managing director has stepped into the role until a permanent placement is found.
An ANZ spokesperson told ifa that former managing director for advice and open market channels Neil Younger left on Monday to pursue other opportunities. ANZ Wealth deputy managing director Gavin Pearce will step into his role until a replacement is found.
"Neil has decided that this was personally the right time for him to pursue other interests," the ANZ spokesperson said.
"ANZ Wealth's strategy for advice and distribution remains the same and will continue unchanged under Gavin's leadership."
According to his LinkedIn profile, Mr Young was responsible for ANZ Wealth advice capability as well as ANZ financial planning, all aligned dealer groups and open market sales.
He joined ANZ Wealth in December 2011 as the head of aligned dealer groups before becoming managing director in December 2014.
Prior to ANZ, Mr Young was the general manager for Commonwealth Financial Planning. He also held roles at BT Financial Group and Asgard Wealth Solutions.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all