Financial services technology provider IRESS has named Aaron Knowles as its product group executive.
IRESS said that in the newly-created role, Mr Knowles will be responsible for all product functions across the company and will report to IRESS chief executive Andrew Walsh.
According to Mr Walsh, the creation of the new role reflects growing demand for IRESS's solutions.
"Clients are increasingly asking us to deliver integrated solutions that draw on both our financial markets and wealth management product range," he said.
"The new role will ensure our teams are well-positioned to continue to meet the needs of all clients."
Mr Walsh said Mr Knowles brings "deep product and commercial knowledge" to the role.
"He has spent more than a decade at IRESS in a range of client-facing, business and product roles, including four years as executive general manager, product – wealth," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all