Financial services technology provider IRESS has named Aaron Knowles as its product group executive.
IRESS said that in the newly-created role, Mr Knowles will be responsible for all product functions across the company and will report to IRESS chief executive Andrew Walsh.
According to Mr Walsh, the creation of the new role reflects growing demand for IRESS's solutions.
"Clients are increasingly asking us to deliver integrated solutions that draw on both our financial markets and wealth management product range," he said.
"The new role will ensure our teams are well-positioned to continue to meet the needs of all clients."
Mr Walsh said Mr Knowles brings "deep product and commercial knowledge" to the role.
"He has spent more than a decade at IRESS in a range of client-facing, business and product roles, including four years as executive general manager, product – wealth," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:17Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 09:19Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 09:19MLC offers adviser incentive for digital platformBy Reporter
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all