Financial services technology provider IRESS has named Aaron Knowles as its product group executive.
IRESS said that in the newly-created role, Mr Knowles will be responsible for all product functions across the company and will report to IRESS chief executive Andrew Walsh.
According to Mr Walsh, the creation of the new role reflects growing demand for IRESS's solutions.
"Clients are increasingly asking us to deliver integrated solutions that draw on both our financial markets and wealth management product range," he said.
"The new role will ensure our teams are well-positioned to continue to meet the needs of all clients."
Mr Walsh said Mr Knowles brings "deep product and commercial knowledge" to the role.
"He has spent more than a decade at IRESS in a range of client-facing, business and product roles, including four years as executive general manager, product – wealth," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all