Financial services technology provider IRESS has named Aaron Knowles as its product group executive.
IRESS said that in the newly-created role, Mr Knowles will be responsible for all product functions across the company and will report to IRESS chief executive Andrew Walsh.
According to Mr Walsh, the creation of the new role reflects growing demand for IRESS's solutions.
"Clients are increasingly asking us to deliver integrated solutions that draw on both our financial markets and wealth management product range," he said.
"The new role will ensure our teams are well-positioned to continue to meet the needs of all clients."
Mr Walsh said Mr Knowles brings "deep product and commercial knowledge" to the role.
"He has spent more than a decade at IRESS in a range of client-facing, business and product roles, including four years as executive general manager, product – wealth," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all