Financial services technology provider IRESS has named Aaron Knowles as its product group executive.
IRESS said that in the newly-created role, Mr Knowles will be responsible for all product functions across the company and will report to IRESS chief executive Andrew Walsh.
According to Mr Walsh, the creation of the new role reflects growing demand for IRESS's solutions.
"Clients are increasingly asking us to deliver integrated solutions that draw on both our financial markets and wealth management product range," he said.
"The new role will ensure our teams are well-positioned to continue to meet the needs of all clients."
Mr Walsh said Mr Knowles brings "deep product and commercial knowledge" to the role.
"He has spent more than a decade at IRESS in a range of client-facing, business and product roles, including four years as executive general manager, product – wealth," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all