Software provider AdviserLogic has unveiled a host of user interface enhancements to be implemented over the coming months, which it says are in response to adviser requests.
In a statement, the head of product development, Daniel Gara, said AdviserLogic 2.0 includes a redesign of the Adviser Home as well as a revamped Client Home.
"We are always conscious of changing adviser needs and are very sensitive to their feedback," Mr Gara said.
"AdviserLogic 2.0 therefore has both increased functionality and a more modern, fresh look. Our thinking is that the easier to use we make our software, the more time advisers will have to do what they do best – spending time with clients and building relationships."
Mr Gara said advisers who previewed the new features have responded positively.
Wealth Elements director Dean Van Zyl said the improved design will help his practice easily manage a range of functions, from daily tasks to reviews and fee disclosure.
"Being able to customise segmentation shortcuts and easily navigate between key management tools has made the organisation of tasks easier and less time-consuming," he said. "If these enhancements are a reflection of what is to come, then having this software at our disposal will only increase productivity within our business."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all