A former head of sales at Decimal will join Rubik Financial in a key account management position.
Rubik has appointed Lanie Conquest as senior institutional account manager. She will report to Marc Hraiki, group executive for sales and relationship management, and will be based in the Melbourne office to support key clients and drive new business development.
Ms Conquest's financial services career spans more than 24 years in advice, operations and sales management.
She was most recently head of sales at Decimal Software, responsible for the sales strategy for key retail banks and superannuation funds.
Before Decimal she was a division director and Virtual Adviser Network (VAN) distribution strategy manager at Macquarie Bank. Prior to that, she spent 14 years in a variety of business development, management and distribution roles with Asgard.
Commenting on the third new senior appointment at Rubik in as many weeks, chief executive Iain Dunstan said, "Lanie brings an impressive skillset and extensive experience in helping major financial services clients, just like ours, build contemporary financial advice models".
Ms Conquest's appointment follows the recent appointments of James Jackson to group executive – consulting, and Joanna McCarthy to head of marketing and communications.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all