A former head of sales at Decimal will join Rubik Financial in a key account management position.
Rubik has appointed Lanie Conquest as senior institutional account manager. She will report to Marc Hraiki, group executive for sales and relationship management, and will be based in the Melbourne office to support key clients and drive new business development.
Ms Conquest's financial services career spans more than 24 years in advice, operations and sales management.
She was most recently head of sales at Decimal Software, responsible for the sales strategy for key retail banks and superannuation funds.
Before Decimal she was a division director and Virtual Adviser Network (VAN) distribution strategy manager at Macquarie Bank. Prior to that, she spent 14 years in a variety of business development, management and distribution roles with Asgard.
Commenting on the third new senior appointment at Rubik in as many weeks, chief executive Iain Dunstan said, "Lanie brings an impressive skillset and extensive experience in helping major financial services clients, just like ours, build contemporary financial advice models".
Ms Conquest's appointment follows the recent appointments of James Jackson to group executive – consulting, and Joanna McCarthy to head of marketing and communications.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Jul 2018Product issuers to be held accountable under new regulationBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Advisers should ditch ‘tarnished’ bank brandsBy Tim Stewart
- view all