TAL's group chief executive and managing director has been selected to sit on the Financial Services Council board.
Brett Clark takes up the position while also co-chairing the FSC's life board committee.
"Brett brings a deep understanding of financial services to the FSC Board, which spans 20 years and covers life insurance, wealth management and consulting," FSC chairman Greg Cooper said.
Prior to his current role at TAL, Mr Clark was responsible for running TAL Life Australia and TAL Retail Life and previously held senior positions with American International Assurance (AIA) Australia.
He is also a director of TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia, TAL Life and TAL Superannuation.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all