TAL's group chief executive and managing director has been selected to sit on the Financial Services Council board.
Brett Clark takes up the position while also co-chairing the FSC's life board committee.
"Brett brings a deep understanding of financial services to the FSC Board, which spans 20 years and covers life insurance, wealth management and consulting," FSC chairman Greg Cooper said.
Prior to his current role at TAL, Mr Clark was responsible for running TAL Life Australia and TAL Retail Life and previously held senior positions with American International Assurance (AIA) Australia.
He is also a director of TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia, TAL Life and TAL Superannuation.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all