TAL's group chief executive and managing director has been selected to sit on the Financial Services Council board.
Brett Clark takes up the position while also co-chairing the FSC's life board committee.
"Brett brings a deep understanding of financial services to the FSC Board, which spans 20 years and covers life insurance, wealth management and consulting," FSC chairman Greg Cooper said.
Prior to his current role at TAL, Mr Clark was responsible for running TAL Life Australia and TAL Retail Life and previously held senior positions with American International Assurance (AIA) Australia.
He is also a director of TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia, TAL Life and TAL Superannuation.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Oct 2018Synchron launches app for adviser developmentBy Reporter
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- view all