AllianceBernstein (AB) has announced its global equities fund has received a "recommended" rating from research house Zenith Partners.
In a statement, AB chief executive for Australia Jen Driscoll said she was delighted to receive the endorsement for the AllianceBernstein Global Equities Fund.
"The fund illustrates the depth and diversity that our global investment platform makes available to Australian investors with suitable risk tolerances," she said.
According to the statement, in its rating rationale, the research house noted that the fund is premised on two fundamental beliefs. The first is that "attractively valued" companies that generate strong and sustainable returns on invested capital will be profitable investments.
The other belief is that consistent results can be achieved through minimising unintended factor exposures, allowing stock selection to be the key driver of returns.
Zenith added that the fund "draws comfort from the [Global Equities investment] team's long-term working relationship as it ensures consistency of decision making, which we believe validates the strategy's impressive track record".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all