AllianceBernstein (AB) has announced its global equities fund has received a "recommended" rating from research house Zenith Partners.
In a statement, AB chief executive for Australia Jen Driscoll said she was delighted to receive the endorsement for the AllianceBernstein Global Equities Fund.
"The fund illustrates the depth and diversity that our global investment platform makes available to Australian investors with suitable risk tolerances," she said.
According to the statement, in its rating rationale, the research house noted that the fund is premised on two fundamental beliefs. The first is that "attractively valued" companies that generate strong and sustainable returns on invested capital will be profitable investments.
The other belief is that consistent results can be achieved through minimising unintended factor exposures, allowing stock selection to be the key driver of returns.
Zenith added that the fund "draws comfort from the [Global Equities investment] team's long-term working relationship as it ensures consistency of decision making, which we believe validates the strategy's impressive track record".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all