AllianceBernstein (AB) has announced its global equities fund has received a "recommended" rating from research house Zenith Partners.
In a statement, AB chief executive for Australia Jen Driscoll said she was delighted to receive the endorsement for the AllianceBernstein Global Equities Fund.
"The fund illustrates the depth and diversity that our global investment platform makes available to Australian investors with suitable risk tolerances," she said.
According to the statement, in its rating rationale, the research house noted that the fund is premised on two fundamental beliefs. The first is that "attractively valued" companies that generate strong and sustainable returns on invested capital will be profitable investments.
The other belief is that consistent results can be achieved through minimising unintended factor exposures, allowing stock selection to be the key driver of returns.
Zenith added that the fund "draws comfort from the [Global Equities investment] team's long-term working relationship as it ensures consistency of decision making, which we believe validates the strategy's impressive track record".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all