Lonsec Investment Solutions has had its range of managed portfolios added to both Macquarie Wrap and Hub24 platforms.
According to Lonsec, advisers will now be able to access its retirement suite of managed portfolios via Hub24 which consists of three "diversified objectives-based model portfolios".
Via the Macquarie Wrap platform, advisers will have access to Lonsec Managed Portfolios Elite, a series of portfolios that follows Lonsec’s “strategic asset allocation framework and includes alternative assets”.
Commenting on the additions to the platforms, Lonsec Investment Solutions chief investment officer Lukasz de Pourbaix said the move was to help give advisers access to a wide range of investment solutions to meet different client needs.
“In a post-FOFA environment, advisers and licensees are challenged to find more efficient and effective approaches to delivering outcomes for their clients,” Mr de Pourbaix said.
“Our managed portfolios allow advisers to access the portfolio construction and research expertise that Lonsec is known for in a structure that works for their clients.”
“All of these portfolios use managed funds as the underlying investments; however, they are wrapped up within a separately-managed account (SMA) structure so the client retains beneficial ownership of the assets and portfolio switches and rebalancing are streamlined,” he said.
“This is coupled with Lonsec’s investment monitoring and governance process including ongoing reviews of the portfolios underpinned by Lonsec’s broad research capabilities."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all