Lonsec Investment Solutions has had its range of managed portfolios added to both Macquarie Wrap and Hub24 platforms.
According to Lonsec, advisers will now be able to access its retirement suite of managed portfolios via Hub24 which consists of three "diversified objectives-based model portfolios".
Via the Macquarie Wrap platform, advisers will have access to Lonsec Managed Portfolios Elite, a series of portfolios that follows Lonsec’s “strategic asset allocation framework and includes alternative assets”.
Commenting on the additions to the platforms, Lonsec Investment Solutions chief investment officer Lukasz de Pourbaix said the move was to help give advisers access to a wide range of investment solutions to meet different client needs.
“In a post-FOFA environment, advisers and licensees are challenged to find more efficient and effective approaches to delivering outcomes for their clients,” Mr de Pourbaix said.
“Our managed portfolios allow advisers to access the portfolio construction and research expertise that Lonsec is known for in a structure that works for their clients.”
“All of these portfolios use managed funds as the underlying investments; however, they are wrapped up within a separately-managed account (SMA) structure so the client retains beneficial ownership of the assets and portfolio switches and rebalancing are streamlined,” he said.
“This is coupled with Lonsec’s investment monitoring and governance process including ongoing reviews of the portfolios underpinned by Lonsec’s broad research capabilities."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- view all