Rubik Financial has created a new executive position to help advisers better integrate the firm’s technology with their existing systems.
In a statement, Rubik said James Jackson has been appointed to the newly created position of group executive, consulting.
Mr Jackson, who joins the firm from AustralianSuper, will be responsible for helping clients better integrate Rubik’s technology with their current systems.
Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said: “We have recognised a significant opportunity in not just providing our clients with the right technology solutions, but also in helping our clients to better integrate them with their existing systems.”
He added: “While other service providers have played this role for our clients in the past, as the developers of the software we believe we’re best placed to help clients in this space.”
Mr Dunstan said Mr Jackson will be valuable in establishing a new growth area for the business and adding value to both existing and new clients.
Mr Jackson has also held a variety of positions with Mercer Investments.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 10:05Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 10:09New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all