A new website, brainchild of the Australian Corporate Bond Company (ACBC), has been launched to help advisers calculate the potential outcomes of investing in exchange-traded bond units (XTBs).
The website features two portals tailored to advisers: a two-way yield and price calculator covering fixed and floating bond rates, and a cash-flow tool that enables advisers to build a portfolio of 10 XTBs and see the timeline of coupon payments during the life of the investment, an ACBC statement said.
ACBC chief executive Richard Murphy said the website allows advisers to further understand how XTBs and corporate bonds can benefit their clients' portfolios.
"With more functionality and interactivity, our new website supports users through the educational journey," he said.
"For advisers, we've also developed a more advanced cash-flow modelling tool that allows advisers to gain further detailed analysis to assist them in implementing their client portfolios."
The website also features interactive elements such as explanatory videos and scrolling tickers that contain detailed information on each XTB, the statement said.
"In just the first few weeks of the website going live, we've seen a broad range of XTBs added to portfolios via our tools and calculators, indicating that both the tools and the product are resonating well with the market," Mr Murphy said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Investment consulting arrangements under scrutinyBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- view all