A new website, brainchild of the Australian Corporate Bond Company (ACBC), has been launched to help advisers calculate the potential outcomes of investing in exchange-traded bond units (XTBs).
The website features two portals tailored to advisers: a two-way yield and price calculator covering fixed and floating bond rates, and a cash-flow tool that enables advisers to build a portfolio of 10 XTBs and see the timeline of coupon payments during the life of the investment, an ACBC statement said.
ACBC chief executive Richard Murphy said the website allows advisers to further understand how XTBs and corporate bonds can benefit their clients' portfolios.
"With more functionality and interactivity, our new website supports users through the educational journey," he said.
"For advisers, we've also developed a more advanced cash-flow modelling tool that allows advisers to gain further detailed analysis to assist them in implementing their client portfolios."
The website also features interactive elements such as explanatory videos and scrolling tickers that contain detailed information on each XTB, the statement said.
"In just the first few weeks of the website going live, we've seen a broad range of XTBs added to portfolios via our tools and calculators, indicating that both the tools and the product are resonating well with the market," Mr Murphy said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all