Financial services technology provider GBST's chief financial officer has resigned, with its current COO to fill the role.
In a statement to the ASX, GBST said Andrew Ritter, its chief financial officer and company secretary, has stepped down from the role.
"The [chief executive officer] and board of GBST would like to thank Andrew for his contribution to the company over the past four years and wish him all the best for the future," the statement said.
Current chief operating officer Patrick Salis will take on the CFO responsibilities as of today, with Sean Norman acting as company secretary.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:09Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 10:01Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- 09:57Wealth management holders unlikely to seek adviceBy Sarah Simpkins
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- view all