Financial services technology provider GBST's chief financial officer has resigned, with its current COO to fill the role.
In a statement to the ASX, GBST said Andrew Ritter, its chief financial officer and company secretary, has stepped down from the role.
"The [chief executive officer] and board of GBST would like to thank Andrew for his contribution to the company over the past four years and wish him all the best for the future," the statement said.
Current chief operating officer Patrick Salis will take on the CFO responsibilities as of today, with Sean Norman acting as company secretary.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all