Financial services technology provider GBST's chief financial officer has resigned, with its current COO to fill the role.
In a statement to the ASX, GBST said Andrew Ritter, its chief financial officer and company secretary, has stepped down from the role.
"The [chief executive officer] and board of GBST would like to thank Andrew for his contribution to the company over the past four years and wish him all the best for the future," the statement said.
Current chief operating officer Patrick Salis will take on the CFO responsibilities as of today, with Sean Norman acting as company secretary.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all