Financial services technology provider GBST's chief financial officer has resigned, with its current COO to fill the role.
In a statement to the ASX, GBST said Andrew Ritter, its chief financial officer and company secretary, has stepped down from the role.
"The [chief executive officer] and board of GBST would like to thank Andrew for his contribution to the company over the past four years and wish him all the best for the future," the statement said.
Current chief operating officer Patrick Salis will take on the CFO responsibilities as of today, with Sean Norman acting as company secretary.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all