Financial services technology provider GBST's chief financial officer has resigned, with its current COO to fill the role.
In a statement to the ASX, GBST said Andrew Ritter, its chief financial officer and company secretary, has stepped down from the role.
"The [chief executive officer] and board of GBST would like to thank Andrew for his contribution to the company over the past four years and wish him all the best for the future," the statement said.
Current chief operating officer Patrick Salis will take on the CFO responsibilities as of today, with Sean Norman acting as company secretary.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all