Spring FG has created a new marketing and communications role as the financial services company inches closer to launching a range of fintech services.
In a statement, the company said it appointed Samantha Clark as the new head of marketing and communications to oversee the launch of two direct-to-consumer online services.
Mysuper247.com will offer self-directed investors SMSF establishment, administration, and investing services as well as a broad range of investment options, portfolio management tools and information and education resources.
"Later in the year we will also launch our mytax247.com direct-to-consumer tax service offering low-cost, online, personally assisted tax returns ahead of the FY2016 tax season," Ms Clark said.
"Beyond our existing fintech initiatives, we will commence our roll-out of franchised wealth management branches from mid-2016 that will see the Spring brand expand across Australia.
"Our goal is [to open] up to 10 branches by the end of FY2017 with a vision for 80-100 branches across Australia within a five- to eight-year period."
Spring FG founder and managing director Keith Cullen said: "Samantha has a track record of success in lifestyle and fashion retailing; wholesale and direct-to-consumer renewable energy marketing as well as financial advising, having previously worked with us in our graduate adviser program."
He added: "Having commenced her career in our graduate adviser program and having held client-facing roles, Samantha understands our business and our clients, so we're delighted to welcome her back."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all