SuiteBox, a virtual advice software provider, has grabbed first place in the mobile category at a global fintech competition held in London last week.
The KPMG Fintech Innovation Challenge presents global fintech companies to a panel of financial institutions including Westpac, Nationwide and Rabobank, a statement issued by SuiteBox said.
Commenting on the start-up's win, SuiteBox chief executive Richard Mannell said the award is recognition of the opportunity that virtual advice affords.
"This success is a ringing endorsement of the opportunity for truly mobile virtual meetings between professionals and their clients across many industries," he said.
"SuiteBox is excited to be at the forefront of delivering mobile office solutions globally."
Speaking previously to ifa's sister publication Adviser Innovation, SuiteBox country head, Ian Dunbar, said the solution is particularly beneficial for advisers, allowing them to conduct and store online meetings.
"The concept of this meeting room is that the adviser and client can go in and out of and interact with each other on a continuous basis," Mr Dunbar said.
He also noted that the solution is beneficial from a compliance perspective since being able to store client meetings eliminates any future risk of confusion or dispute.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all