Software provider Rubik Financial has appointed a former Decimal executive to its newly-created position of head of marketing and communications, following a strong first half to FY2016 for the company.
In a statement, the company said Joanna McCarthy will be responsible for all brand, digital, internal and external marketing and communications. Prior to joining Rubik, Ms McCarthy was the head of marketing and communications with Decimal Software.
She was also the global manager of brand and content for QBE Insurance, general manager of internal communications at NBN Co and head of communications for ANZ's global consumer products giant, Kimberly-Clark.
Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said the appointment follows a strong first half to FY2016 led by "new business wins".
"It's great to be able to invest in our marketing and communications strategy with a dedicated, full-time resource in Joanna," he said.
"Joanna brings with her a suite of skills that will be valuable in helping drive our business forward and she represents one of many great people hires we look forward to announcing in the coming quarter."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:20Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 08:48The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 09:53Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:53Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 09:53Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all