Software provider Rubik Financial has appointed a former Decimal executive to its newly-created position of head of marketing and communications, following a strong first half to FY2016 for the company.
In a statement, the company said Joanna McCarthy will be responsible for all brand, digital, internal and external marketing and communications. Prior to joining Rubik, Ms McCarthy was the head of marketing and communications with Decimal Software.
She was also the global manager of brand and content for QBE Insurance, general manager of internal communications at NBN Co and head of communications for ANZ's global consumer products giant, Kimberly-Clark.
Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said the appointment follows a strong first half to FY2016 led by "new business wins".
"It's great to be able to invest in our marketing and communications strategy with a dedicated, full-time resource in Joanna," he said.
"Joanna brings with her a suite of skills that will be valuable in helping drive our business forward and she represents one of many great people hires we look forward to announcing in the coming quarter."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all