Software provider Rubik Financial has appointed a former Decimal executive to its newly-created position of head of marketing and communications, following a strong first half to FY2016 for the company.
In a statement, the company said Joanna McCarthy will be responsible for all brand, digital, internal and external marketing and communications. Prior to joining Rubik, Ms McCarthy was the head of marketing and communications with Decimal Software.
She was also the global manager of brand and content for QBE Insurance, general manager of internal communications at NBN Co and head of communications for ANZ's global consumer products giant, Kimberly-Clark.
Rubik chief executive Iain Dunstan said the appointment follows a strong first half to FY2016 led by "new business wins".
"It's great to be able to invest in our marketing and communications strategy with a dedicated, full-time resource in Joanna," he said.
"Joanna brings with her a suite of skills that will be valuable in helping drive our business forward and she represents one of many great people hires we look forward to announcing in the coming quarter."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all