NAB Asset Servicing has appointed a former All Black to take up the role of associate director of business development.
Confirming the appointment to ifa, a NAB spokesperson said Andrew Mehrtens, who will be based in Sydney for the position.
According to Mr Mehrtens LinkedIn profile, he joins NAB's custodian business after having worked with Centric Wealth as a key account manager for two years.
Prior to entering the financial services industry, Mr Mehrtens played for the New Zealand All Blacks.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all