NAB Asset Servicing has appointed a former All Black to take up the role of associate director of business development.
Confirming the appointment to ifa, a NAB spokesperson said Andrew Mehrtens, who will be based in Sydney for the position.
According to Mr Mehrtens LinkedIn profile, he joins NAB's custodian business after having worked with Centric Wealth as a key account manager for two years.
Prior to entering the financial services industry, Mr Mehrtens played for the New Zealand All Blacks.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all