NAB Asset Servicing has appointed a former All Black to take up the role of associate director of business development.
Confirming the appointment to ifa, a NAB spokesperson said Andrew Mehrtens, who will be based in Sydney for the position.
According to Mr Mehrtens LinkedIn profile, he joins NAB's custodian business after having worked with Centric Wealth as a key account manager for two years.
Prior to entering the financial services industry, Mr Mehrtens played for the New Zealand All Blacks.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all