NAB Asset Servicing has appointed a former All Black to take up the role of associate director of business development.
Confirming the appointment to ifa, a NAB spokesperson said Andrew Mehrtens, who will be based in Sydney for the position.
According to Mr Mehrtens LinkedIn profile, he joins NAB's custodian business after having worked with Centric Wealth as a key account manager for two years.
Prior to entering the financial services industry, Mr Mehrtens played for the New Zealand All Blacks.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Sep 2018Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all