NAB Asset Servicing has appointed a former All Black to take up the role of associate director of business development.
Confirming the appointment to ifa, a NAB spokesperson said Andrew Mehrtens, who will be based in Sydney for the position.
According to Mr Mehrtens LinkedIn profile, he joins NAB's custodian business after having worked with Centric Wealth as a key account manager for two years.
Prior to entering the financial services industry, Mr Mehrtens played for the New Zealand All Blacks.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all